Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crabtownboy, Sep 3, 2012.
Are they suffering from schizophrenia or just two more political hacks trying to win an election?
The dishonesty from the liberals knows no bounds.
It'll be interesting how many times the lefty talking heads will need to defend statements made during the Democratic convention with the sentence, "That's not what he/she was saying".
At this point I'm pretty convinced Crabby is just posting this stuff to flame the rest of us around here. He doesn't actually buy most of it, but just likes the ridiculous over-reactions too many provide him.
If he didn't buy it, he wouldn't be as consistent for such long a period of time.
I still say the Presidential debates are going to be a bore, just like the two Conventions. The highlight of the election will be the Ryan-Biden debate, hands down.
Agreed. I have mixed feelings on this. If we're lucky Biden will be make so many gaffes that his political career will be over. On the other hand, if we're lucky, Biden's political career will never be over.
Actually I believe he is really a Democrat operative who works out of DC who believes this stuff hook, line, and sinker
Most of us disagree with CTB, but uninformed he is not. He knows his stuff. My opinion is that he fully believes what he posts. In all fairness, he probably spends more time on the facts and details than I do, and his knowledge is light years ahead of some of his opponents, not all. Agreeing or not agreeing has very little to do for understanding and preperation.
While some of the threads seem like minor issues or issues that add nothing to understanding the character of a candidate, these are details I would never read about evern if I did notice the headline.
I knew you thought Obamma walked on water but now you have him walking on air. Will he be translated anytime soon and get us out of the misery he has caused?
As for Romney and Ryan neither support the slaughter of the unborn child or the murder of just born children. Neither advocate the perverted marriage of homosexuals. You might read a little more in Matthew 25 CTB.
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
You condone the slaughter of the "least of these" CTB and in doing so Scripture says you do it to Jesus Christ!
I agree. If the past is any indicator the debates will be so scripted that nothing of real substance will be debated. There will be agreements on what can and cannot be asked or discussed. No real hard-ball questions will be used as follow-up questions to pin either candidate down. As you said, they will be boring. There will be some one-liners and people will hoot and laugh, but such comments are meaningless in substance.
Exactly - they are so well controlled that nothing at all will be accomplished.