1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romney's Act of Terror

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but you don't see me reading innuendo into things about Obama, or anyone else. You will see me object to people that employ innuendo. I've ripped Rush Limbaugh many times on this board, for example, and have objected to posters here that employ similar tactics.

I know. Your tactics are to attack and ascribe quotes to people and when asked to prove it you demur, ignore, and deny.

There you go again comparing my posting style to liberal gays. Second time in less than a month. Pretty much the definition of innuendo. Nicely done. And hypocrisy? That would be when you tell others to "get their fingers busy" and search for quotes on this board but when you are asked to do the same you object to it.

Yes, who needs factual information when it's so much easier to make things up in your head and then post it as being truth?

#21 InTheLight, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
  2. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are a good student, youngster! You have no ammo so you pull your knife and slit the throat of your opponent, just like Obama, his record and the debates. Prove nothing, just slander.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I learned that from Romney. You know that whole 47% that you just don't care what they say or ask for because you know what they are gonna do in response regardless.

That's how I feel about the majority of this board. Thank you Mitt Romney. You are an excellent teacher.

4. targus

targus New Member

You pretty much announced this in your opening post the day that you first showed up on this board.

Guess what...?

We don't care. :tongue3:

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The only merit to this thread is that it is not real bright to say any statement in any forum about pnysically attacking a President regardless of who it is. The other point one might make is that when a family member of yours is running for high poltical office, it is not unusual for him or her to be called a liar. That is part of it. I know nothing about Tagg Romney. Maybe he is not real experienced with campaigns and facing the media. To be sure it was not a common sense thing to say.

In reality, it was harmless. Who knows, Obama may have decked him. Anyway, back to the thread. Not one valid point has been made about the character of the Romney family. The title of the thread calling Romney a terrorist is way beyond the limits of decency. Also, the idea of bringing up Bush on 9/11 makes the thread even more insane.

I am beginning to wonder if all these other posters are correct. You seem to be using Romneys flaws to promote the Obama agenda, rather than to point out we have no good choice.

6. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Shhhh! Your going to cause him to think and fracture his, iddy-bitty, ego.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How pathetic. :BangHead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.