1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ruckman DEBATE

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by 1611 KJV, Feb 9, 2005.

1. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

Dr.Ruckman stand up for the Kind James Bible like me.

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

There are a lot of followers of people today but few who truly pick up their cross and follow Jesus.

Luke 9:23, " And He was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me."

Mt. 7:21-23, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. "Many will say to Me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'

3. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

So did King James.

4. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

Be careful, my young friend, that you are not led astray.

Dr.Ruckman will not led me astray.

5. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

What you mean by that?

6. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Dr. Peter Ruckman has been divorced two times and married three times yet he has been a pastor all along and he defends his unscriptural marital status in his book on divorce and remarriage.

His first marriage was before his salvation, and it ended in 1962 when his wife left him and filed for divorce. He began pastoring the Brent Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida, soon after that.

In 1972 Ruckman married the divorced wife of one of his former students. When a vote was taken in Brent Baptist as to whether they supported his second marriage, 200 voted for it and 100 opposed it.

He resigned and started the Bible Baptist Church in Pensacola in 1974 with 17 people.

In 1988 the second marriage ended when his second wife walked out and sued for divorce.

Ruckman’s third marriage was to a member of his church, a mother of three.

7. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Mt 15:11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."

Mt 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.

Mt 21:16 and said to Him, "Do You hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise'?"

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

8. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

Where in the Bible do you can't be a pastor because you divorced?

Who is a Bible Teacher like Dr. Ruckman and not divorced.

9. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

well all the men he call name. Call him name so he we has the right to call them name.

10. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Ruckman preaches hate not love. There are multitudes of great preachers who are not divorced.

Tit. 1:6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.

1 Peter 5:3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;

1 Timothy 3:3:4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

11. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

Dr.Ruckman only has one wife.

12. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Mt 5:39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Lu 20:26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.

Ac 8:32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; And as a lamb before its shearer is silent, So He opened not His mouth.

Lu 20:26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.

13. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

One at a time doesn't count!

Matthew 19:6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, man must not separate."

How about some scripture for your claims instead of words of mere man?

14. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

Tit. 1:6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination.

Many Wives do he live with?

15. Gib

Gib Active Member

You do a great Yoda impersonation.

16. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

So this cursing, wife divorcing, non-speller ("fakirs"), lunatic has won you over, eh?

Scripture says NO divorce except for repeated, lifestyle of adultery. Ruckman is not qualified to be a deacon, let alone a pastor.

17. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Here's your chuckle for the day. Quoting Ruckman here now... In "The Mark of the Beast," Ruckman tells all about the Antichrist, or the "Man of Sin" and "Beast," in chapters 4 and 5.

18. 1611 KJV

1611 KJV Guest

How many has you met him in Person?

19. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I gave you scripture in your poll about Ruckman that answers why I would not meet this man!

20. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Adam, stop throwing out silly questions and answer some of the charges and questions. Have you NO scripture to prove any of your claims about divorce?