1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rules for this forum

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

This is a fellowship forum and as such, no debating is allowed.

Men are free to post in here, so ladies, if you want to post something private, please post it in the Baptist Women's Private Forum.

The rules for joining the BWPF are as follows:

Due to a stringent security measure, we are screening our membership based on the below 4-points.

I need the requested information via PM or Email, and when I get it, your account will be enabled so you may have access to the Women's Private Forum WITHOUT A PASSWORD.

01. Please give me your full name (not the displayed name unless it is the same).

02. Kindly confirm that you are a female of at least 18 years of age (state your date of birth).

03. Kindly confirm that you are a member of a Baptist Church in good standing (name the church and locale).

04. You need to have at least 50 posts to your account before accessing the Baptist Women's Private Forum.

Please rest assured that any and all information you send me will remain strictly confidential.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or Email. [email protected] Thanks and happy posting! :wavey:

#1 I Am Blessed 24, May 31, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
  2. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since Sue is taking a leave of absence, you can e-mail me if you would like to be part of our Women's private forum......we have a warm group there.

[email protected]

or PM me here.

:godisgood:

#2 dcorbett, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.