1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Satan worshipper turns to Christ!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Gina B, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's good to be reminded that Our Lord can reach us wherever we're at.

Stories like this make me wonder if when we're in Heaven, some will sing His praises a little louder than most.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

...And Gina, thanks for putting this up. Made my day.:thumbs:

4. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

:godisgood:

Thanks Gina!

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Yes it is very refreshing and a blessing to hear about things like this. Praise the Lord for His long suffering wiht us.

7. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I would really like to believe this account, at least as far as the gun part. A guy admits to attempted murder, and is not prosecuted, is free, and writes a book? I know sometimes the victim has to file, but in cases like these, admittance to this type of crime prosecutors take it upon themselves to press charges.

Did he ever pull the gun out? Or, is he just telling what he thought about doing, and never did it?

Has anyone read his book for elaboration on what he actually did?

8. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Out of curiosity, they viewed prior to the story an advertisement for Richardson Homes......Really! There is a part of the country actually building homes? Are there jobs there? :smilewinkgrin:

9. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Yes, there are jobs out here! In fact, Boeing has a lot more jobs opening up, although about half of the ones that were to come in are getting cancelled. Still, there should be about 800 new job openings at the OKC facility.

Seems this is one of the better places as far as employment goes. However, the pay is low, the crime rate is high, and there's a pretty real possibility that your new home will be shredded by a tornado or you'll get ostracized or shot for rooting for the wrong sports team. Some people find the risk worth it. (I'm not one of them and don't plan to stay any longer than needed for the kids)