1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scary

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Dec 23, 2005.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I penned most of the above a long time ago. The liberals 527's also spent more than 90 Million.

What the Republican or democrat party spent is not the subject of my post, just the spending of partisan 527's.

BTW Your source verifies that there was no connection between the Bush campaign and the Swiftvets. Thanks.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, it's one of those "we are not connected" [​IMG] type of "no conection" situations.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

You are just about 180 degrees off my friend. </font>[/QUOTE]How so?

4. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

The Clinton Whitehouse,(hillary) kept confidential personal FBI files on prominent Republicans in an effort to blackmail them into silence over her husbands antics.

The Democrats just in time for election 2000 laid claim to GWB's malfeasance over National Guard service. At the same they made up stories about his having gone to war for oil.

The Republicans ran an honest campaign in 1996, and again in 2000 and did not demean any national politician, unlike the Democrats.

Every kind of lie and inuendo imaginable has been flung at GWB in an effort to demean him in the eyes of America, and the results have been tragic, which is to say, (good) for the democrats currently in power.

I personally don't have a lot of good to say about this President other than his stand against terrorism, which has been nothing short of phenominal, especially in light of the leftists antics.