1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

School says 'USA, USA' racist chant

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jedi Knight, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

The steady march towards one world government and one world religion.

Use whatever means available to destroy any semblance towards nationalism in order to reach this goal.

Relegate nations of the world to the same status that states in the US have today. "States rights" have been almost, but not quite yet, stripped from the Constitution, by the federal government.

America was the last great "superpower" in the world. Now it's being used as the model, or perhaps example, for others to follow.

IMO, the only question that remains is this.

Who is in control? Is God using people, like the school administration in this case, to do His bidding to bring the end times about? Or are we allowing satan even more free reign until the wrath of God brings us down, as history repeats itself?. Just as He did, with the Hebrews, so many times in the OT?

When I was a child, these school administrators would have symbolically been tarred and feathered (possibly physically, as well) with outrage by the American public. Times have changed, that's for sure. Actions such as these have become the norm across this land.

A question that I asked someone a few days ago.

Are all the players being put into place in preparation for Christ's return? Are those living today the last generations to walk this earth, as we know it?

In one sense, it doesn't matter to me. Approaching 70 years old, I don't have a lot more time on this earth before the Lord calls me home one way or another. But, it does matter, possibly greatly, for the younger members of my family and others. Will my great nieces and nephews awake, one morning, to see that glorious sunrise, even if I not still around in this body?

Just some thoughts this morning, as I wait for another sunrise.

Thank you Lord, for another day. Another day to strive to do Your will and to give You the glory.