1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Schools

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Servent, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Servent

Servent Member

Pastors I have a question for you,
    I have been working with the youth pastor in our church for over a year, teaching youth sunday school, helping out on Wed. night (on wed. we have anywere from 100 to 150 teenagers with as many as 20 first time visitors) The thing is I really love being with and working with the kids.so my plans are to enroll in school and start working on my degree. Anyway do any of you have dealings with Andersonville School. Thank You for any advice,Danny

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I think if you do a search you will find several posts regarding that school....

3. Servent

Servent Member

How would you go about doing that type of search.

4. Servent

Servent Member

I found out how to do a search,when I went through several categories looking for andersonville,the search turned up nothing.
    If anyone has any info. it would be very helpful.

5. jshurley04

jshurley04 New Member

What ever you do, don't stay close to home and try to go to school. Get away and allow God to work on you and through you. When you pull away from friends and family it puts more reliance on God and what He will do for you. Many ministry minded students fall flat because they never could leave mom and dad to grow up in God. Then when ministry does not happen like they thought it should where they were at, they were unwilling or unable to make the move to where God wanted them to be.

Leave home and go far away to school. Let yourself learn to depend on God at a level you can never do at home. It will also expose you to different cultures and different ways of ministering. Remember, just because it is different does not make it evil, it makes it different and reaches people where they are at and not where you expect them to be.