1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sean's first wheelchair

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Friend of God, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My "Grandson" Sean, who is almost 2 and was born with Spinal-Bifida, got his first wheelchair today. His doctors say they still intend to fit him with braces, and eventually he may be able to get around on crutches since he has movement down to his mid-thigh.

It just breaks my heart to see him in a wheelchair. I knew this was coming and I've tried to prepare myself for this, I guess I just didn't do a very good job of it I've been crying for quite some time this morning.

Would you please pray for Sean, and for the family. I know Jesus has a plan for this little boy who has been through so much and I apologize for my lack of faith but it is just so hard to see this smiling, happy little boy in a wheelchair. Thank you for your prayers.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Yes,we will join you and others in prayer for Sean. Sean is so fortunate to have
    you who loves and cares for him.