1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Second Texas staff person has Ebola....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 15, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again I am sorry I didn't post the link, but FOX News just now reported a second health worker caring for the now deceased patient, Thomas Duncan, tested postive for Ebola and hospitalized. No name released.

So how did hospital staff get Ebola? That is the big question. Stay tuned, and alert. If we don't secure our borders and issue a travel ban, this could be an outbreak of scary proportions! IMHO of course....:flower:

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Americans shouldn't be concerned about the prospects of contagion here in the United States, short term," Obama said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low. We’ve been taking the necessary precautions, including working with countries in West Africa to increase screening at airports so that someone with the virus doesn’t get on a plane for the United States.In the unlikely event that someone with Ebola does reach our shores, we’ve taken new measures so that we’re prepared here at home

#2 church mouse guy, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014