1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by The Scribe, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

There weren't a few weeds, it was overgrown.
    Also, one of the churches I left was because the preacher had said his heart had left the church. Then a few members talked him into staying.
    Once your heart has left the church you're in, you might as well leave.

2. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

This thread has drifted way off the real stated topic of the OP (Why do some people refer to Seminaries as "cemeteries?"). So let's either get back on that topic or there is no point in keeping the thread open in this forum. Likewise, all discussions/debates regarding Bible versions and translations are to be conducted in the BVT Forum.

In His Service,

Bible-boy,
    Forum Moderator

3. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

You guys make me so dad blasted angry I can't see right. If it were'nt for TBN you would have no idea about how to be slain in the spirit or how to confess your way to riches. I have therefore taken it upon myself to turn every one of you into thier you better watch out department. As of now you will no longer get free green prayer cloths and a bunch of other stuff. So there.:BangHead:

4. standingfirminChrist

I can do without the prayer cloths, but can I have the anointed postcard?:laugh::wavey:

#44 standingfirminChrist, Dec 6, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  5. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

I see we are still having trouble staying on topic so....:tonofbricks:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.