Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Salty, Jun 26, 2009.
So has Sen Kerry gotten any better at telling jokes
The hatred of Palin is not sane.
He needs a lesson in joke-telling. When you tell the punch-line, you don't explain it. It makes it look like you think that your audience is stupid and can't figure it out.
He should stopped after "Alaska" if he really wanted to be a comedian.
This isn't the first time the left has said terrible things about her since Obama won the election and it won't be the last, you can be rest assured. What vested interest they have in continuing to rip her and her family to shreds is beyond my comprehension.
But, as far as this joke is concerned .....
..... it's John Kerry. The man has no political credibility and is more than likely still licking his own wounds. Consider the source and move on.
John Kerry walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if John Kerry disappeared. Thank God he never made president. I'll take President Obama over John Kerry and his ketchup wife any day of the week. Talk about a disaster if he had been elected President.
Now thats funny :applause:
The other lesson he needs is that he should tell jokes that are funny.
I think it's pretty obvious that they see her as a potentially strong national candidate in the future, and intend to do everything they can to make her a standing national joke to try to pre-empt that.
Why do the Dems fear her so much? They get into a tizzy at the mere sight of her or mention of her name.
I believe Walguy hit the nail on the head. But will add they do not ever want to lose control of congress and the whitehouse again as well as this is most likely the most corrupt congress in history as they are rushing through spending after spending with letting anyone see it. Pure evil.
1. She has successfully implemented conservative financial principles in her state.
2. She's a woman. The dems want to say they voted for the first woman president
3. She's pro-life. The dems hate everything pro-life
4. She didn't abort her down-syndrome baby (pro-choice is only good if you choose to abort your baby)
5. She's pro-second amendment. She can shoot a Canadian goose on the fly and field dress an elk in 4 mins. flat....and isn't ashamed of it.
6. Average people identify with and like her. The dems believe the average person is too stupid to know what's good for them.
7. She will beat Obama in 2012!
peace to youraying:
Well, I went to this thread just to tell that joke and you beat me to it.
Say, did you guys know that John Kerry served in Vietnam?
During the last election cycle, my wife and I played a game where we'd count the number of times Kerry mentioned Vietnam and the number of times Guliani mentioned 9/11 and see who got to 100 first.
I think Kerry spent more time talking about being in Vietnam than he actually was in Vietnam.
Where did you hear that?