1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sibel Edmonds Case: the untellable story of AIPAC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 10, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Last week, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, announced that she was willing to tell everything that she knows if any of the major networks are willing to give her airtime, without airbrushing the essence of her case. Bradblog will have an update on the progress, or lack of it, next week.

Of course, Sibel would prefer to testify under oath in congress, but apparently our Democratic Congresscritters (I'm looking at you, Waxman) don't care about the treason, bribery, and corruption that has hijacked US foreign policy.

Meanwhile, last week we learnt that the judge in the AIPAC case has allowed subpoenas to be issued to 15 current and former high-level officials. Many of us are excited about the prospect of the trial - but Sibel assures us that the case, as it stands, is just the tip of the iceberg.

'AIPAC' is at the core of Sibel's case, and Sibel’s story needs to be heard - either in Congress, or in the media.

Full Article...

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, poncho, don't you know that anything done on behalf of Israel is just okie dokie? :)

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I try Ken, I really try but somehow giving any kind of strong foreign influence over our weak willed and easily tamed representatives in congress a free pass from closer inspection just doesn't seem all that smart to me. :smilewinkgrin:

#3 poncho, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007