1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Signs in the Heavens

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by MB, May 1, 2008.

1. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I came accross this today and it made me think. I'm not a fan of J.R. Church. but a guest of his presented this on his show. It's about signs for the comming of Christ. Watch it and give me your opinion.
    http://66.155.114.80/video/Dsl/5904-D.wmv
    MB

2. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

I am a watcher of JR Church and I think that his guest is onto something.
    We are told to look up, as well as the fact that the heavens declare the Glory. He has set the sun,moon and stars in place and just as the Magi followed the KING STAR on the night of our saviors birth I think we are given signs in the heavens that will announce his return!:jesus:

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Two things:
    1- this link just leads me to another BB site, &
    2- do you routinely watch programs featuring those that don't interest you?

Not being snippy, just asking because back in the 50's I hated, HATED "Howdy Doody", but I did watch it some simply because the creators would come up with some off-the-wall stuff and my curiosity was greater that my disdain for the show!

I have seen what I THINK you are talking about & I found it extremely interesting, though I certainly cannot verify the validity of the info.

Bolded mine
    This could certainly be one of the things that God has given that satan has usurped and poisoned (astrology) just like he has ex-say!*

Interesting topic regardless.

* pig latin