1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Sinless

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JamesL, Mar 2, 2016.

?
  1. No, we will only be viewed as sinless in heaven

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. We have already been made sinless

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. We are being made sinless, progressively

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. We will be made sinless after we die

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. I have no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not sure how pointing out you are confusing something as simple as Christ not having ascended is rambling, but okay.

As far as length, you think I run longer when I'm wrong? Okay. Point out where I'm wrong.

When Christ was dead physically is irrelevant to His Ascension as well as when He entered Heaven while physically dead. And it is irrelevant to when men die prior to resurrection.

You are denying physical resurrection and to be honest, your doctrine is a bit mormonish.

Exactly what kind of Baptist are you Tom?

God bless.

2. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

a studious one, and I accept all scripture as originally written and do not change the meaning to fit my understanding, If I can't understand it, even after study . I still accept it and admit I do not understand.

nope, Mormons are more like JW and even Islam, you are actually being drawn closer to them than you might think and not realize. Their shared base doctrine is the earth will become equal to heaven . Man getting better . You replicate this in your form of humanism as the "back to Eden" doctrine.

The Mormons believe that all from heaven must be human to be tried or whatever to grow Heaven's population. Earth will be like heaven
    JW believe similarly that some will rule on earth instead of Heaven, Earyh will be like heaven
    Islam believes the 12 Iman will teach Jesus how to pray and Heaven will be opened to earth.

My destination is a lot better than Eden , This physical world is intended and created used for a prison. so why are you here?

2Co 5:6

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

3. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will address this when I can get back to my computer. That will make it easier to quote your contradictory position in regards to Scripture.

So for now I will ask again...when are these souls you speak of created?

God bless.

4. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

The Bible does not say when. The association is with mankind and Heaven and Hell (place of the spiritual dead" and later the eternal separation from God and torment

What is your thouhts on the "soul of man"