1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So lets make it fair

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Liberals say its not fair for Millionaires to pay so little in taxes (I wonder how much they actually do pay - and how much they actually give to charity)

Anyways -they say, the rich have a responsibility to pay more in taxes to help those families who are in need.

Well, I have a better ideal. I suggest that any woman who has a job, should be required to give it up for a man in an unemployed family, who has been out of work for at least 99 weeks (and thus has no more unemployed benefits) All he has to do is apply for the job and if he qualifies, the women must be fired to make way for the unemployed bread winner. At least her husband has another job. That way both families now have an income! I think its a great ideal - There is no reason why rich people should hog all the high paying jobs :thumbsup:

2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If the last twenty years have taught us anything it is that we would be in a far better place if we let all the men leave the workforce and have their positions be taken by unemployed women.

Men keep messing things up. I have yet to see a female CEO or executive dragged before Congress to testify about their failed company...

Just saying, if you're gonna apply your logic we should at least be able to swap it around :D