1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured So who will you vote for and who will you not vote for?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 17, 2015.

?
  1. Trump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bush

10.0%
  3. Huckabee

50.0%
  4. Carson

50.0%
  5. Jindal

40.0%
  6. Fiorna

30.0%
  7. Rubio

50.0%
  8. Walker

50.0%
  9. Cruz

80.0%
  10. Kasich

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

EXACTLY. This is the mindframe that CHRISTIANS have got to get out of. This whole "I'll vote for the lesser of two evils" just because it's the Republican Party vs the Democrat Party is EVIL, and says that folks who say they follow Jesus Christ care a whole lot more about their stuff and keeping their stuff and passing their stuff on to their kids than they do about the cause of Christ.

If they can't put up anyone who deserves to be voted for other than for the fact that they aren't a Democrat, then they deserve to lose.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, oh... JDF, ITL, and Zaac agree on something.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And black folks didn't consider the color of Obama's skin when they voted for him? Huh? They couldn't care less that he was not prepared to lead this country, and that became shamefully obvious in 2012 ... they sent him back to further destroy America.?

This only demonstrates your narrow, slanted views on any topic you jump into the deep end of the pool on. :smilewinkgrin:

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Au contraire oh silly one. Black Christians voting for a man whose skin is black just because he's black is on par with voting for a candidate just because he's not a Democrat.

So you've obviously got me confused with one of your friends who you THINK you know.

If you are a Christian, you shouldn't be aligning yourself with anyone who doesn't represent the cause of Christ.

So shame on black Christians for voting for a man just because he too was black who showed nothing of a love of Christ in his election campaigns.

And shame too on white Christians who have voted for candidates just because they were white and not a democrat when they too have shown NOTHING of a love for Christ.

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God loves you zaac, and so do I. :thumbs:

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And as you've been told many times. You can save it. You don't get to spit in my face and then try to associate it with the love of a Holy God.

[​IMG]

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please don't turn my threads into a food fight with Zaac. Any time you address him in any way he is going to turn into a race thing. He has been banned all over the internet and this board tolerates him for unknown reasons. Leave him alone.

8. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is much too early to declare who gets my vote.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suppose it is with anyone. The question is who will you consider and who will you not consider?

10. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read the question literally.

So who will you vote for and who will you not vote for?

Who I will or will not consider is a different tale. I can say that there is no chance that I will vote for Trump.

11. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I should have worded it better.

12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I should have better understood what was asked.

Cheers.

13. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Let's see...The Dude is the one that brought race into this. Zaac kept talking about who and how he'd vote and The Dude was outmatched so went to his current method of avoiding a debate, yet you blame Zaac for this?

14. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will not vote for anyone that's a Democrat, Bush, Christie, Graham, Kasich or Trump. That leaves the GOP with 11 people I will vote for and if they can't get their act together and nominate a decent candidate then they get what they deserve. The odds are in the GOPs favor but I also know they are notorious for destroying an easy win.

15. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I would possibly refuse to vote for Trump should he get the nomination but I think his chance of getting the nomination are slightly better than mine. I could vote for any of the remaining candidates but I wish that Perry had stayed in the race a while longer.

I believe that any of the Republican candidates other than Trump, if the Republicans continue to control the Congress,could undo much of the damage Obama has done. That being said, though I believe Jeb Bush would make an excellent president, I hope he does no get the nomination; two presidents from the same family is ridiculous, three is sad.

Huckabee might make a good president but I an afraid he would try to be the pastor of the country. After all he supposedly was commanded by GOD to preach the Gospel and he has failed at that task.