1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some insight from Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Obama, D-Ill., will be featured on ABC's "Nightline" on Monday, and he engages in some expectations-setting with Terry Moran. "Certainly would suggest that the overwhelming favorite who has been touted as inevitable over the last 6 months better win Iowa. Don't you think?" Obama says with a laugh. "All I know is you guys have been measuring the curtains for a while. . . . You telling me she can get away with not winning Iowa?" (More laughter.)
    And Obama gets sharper than he's been in the past in his interview with Moran: "I think the fact of the matter is that Senator Clinton is claiming basically the entire eight years of the Clinton presidency as her own, except for the stuff that didn't work out, in which case she says she has nothing to do with it," Obama said. "What she can't be is selective, in terms of, you know, cherry-picking and making determinations that she's now suddenly the face of foreign policy, that she shaped economic policy, except the stuff that didn't work out, in which case that was somebody else's problem or somebody else's fault."

Her selective memory is amazing, isnt it? Should someone with such a rotten recall of events be allowed to run the country?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/Story?id=3105288&page=2

#1 Ps104_33, Nov 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  2. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

Hillary better take Obama seriously, he could very well be the Democratic candidate.

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

And neither one has the creditionals to be elected dog catcher, needless to say not the leader of the free world.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Double Amen to that. Frankly, I could care less who gets the Democratic nomination. My hope is that the Republicans nominate someone we can vote for.

5. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

I wondered which Bush-bot would make an idiotic comment. You win!