1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some of My Best Praying

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by USN2Pulpit, May 13, 2005.

1. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

...occurs on the day of business meeting and on the day after businesss meeting.

I have to admit, there are times that I get anxious about how an "attack" might come during business meeting, and that causes me to pray. I have found that although we're not lacking for challenges, God does protect.

I wonder if other pastors have had it this way, too - in that they really hit their knees before business meetings.

I actually pray for the one or two who have a contrary spirit. Then afterwards - and in the days following, I realize how good God is to me, and once again am compelled to my knees in thanks.

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I have dealt with situations like this, and it always convicts me that I spend more time in prayer based on the circumstances of ministry, instead of being a pastor of prayer each day.