1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Somebody prayed for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by nailah783, Oct 22, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783 Member

Somebody prayed for me. Had me on their mind. Took the time and prayed for me. I;m so glad they prayed. I'm so glad they prayed. I'm so glad they prayed for me.

I just had a major surgery. I can tell that somebody prayed for me because doing all of my research before the surgery had me very nervous about the pain afterwards. It wasn't that bad though. After a few hours, I felt like I just wanted to go home. I missed my own bed and sleeping next to my husband. He stayed in the hospital with me, but it wasn't the same. Anyway the point is, I should still be in pain, but I have a praying family and a great group of praying friends, and I know that my God answers prayers. Keep praying for me, and I will continue to pray for you.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That's wonderful that you are doing so well and that you have friends who care about you! Prayer really does make a difference!

3. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

Glad to hear that you are doing well and that the surgery went good. It is always nice to have people praying for us when we are going through surgery. Prayers are a wonderful thing and they make a huge difference. I will be saying a prayer for you and wishing the best to you as you continue to recover.

4. Heda

Heda New Member

God is taking good care for you:) I hope you will recover as soon as possible! Thinking of you!

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I am glad to hear that you're now doing really well. I hope this would continue until you have finally fully recovered. I would definitely keep praying for you.