1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sunday School classes

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by hrhema, May 23, 2002.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Just a thought, but questioning the reasons for what was said seems to have more in order then walking out and never going back. By walking out he now does not know why that was said, and what was meant by it. Your post seems to be saying SB's don't study the bible.

2. n2ChristJ

n2ChristJ New Member

I don't see how anyone can say that SS is wrong. I am a substitute Sunday School teacher for the younger children. I study the lesson and present it, but I also know God is there to help me present it. I pray for His guidance and I know He is there to guide me. If SS was something God didn't like He wouldn't be there to help me, would he?

With our SS classes, every age group studies the same lesson but it is in thier own level of teaching. After church, my husband and I will ask our children what they got out of SS and then we will discuse it together. Yes, our children hear about God from somebody else but they also hear it from us. Not only on Sundays either, we tell them about God but most important we try to show them who God is through our actions.

don't mean to step on anyones toes,

Love you all in Christ,

Chris VZ