1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Survival

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Plavious, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Life is sorrow. Life is painful, life is suffering, fear, and trauma. Life is uncertainty, with discomfort. I have learned in my 8 yesrs of struggling that a needy is always wrong. Sometimes just have to admit to a crime that wasn't committed just to havr food and shelter, no to b3 rejected or to avoid torture. What scares much i that the more i try to desperately to overcome pains, suffering, and find safety seemed to make the situation worse.

It is happiness that I was looking for. It was safety i was looking for, because I wasn’t happy, because I wasn’t safe. By going after it, the discomfort, the sadness, the pains, the suffering only grew. At moment, that idea that i can be happy creates thoughts of suffering, pain, and fear.

Life is bullying. Life is a survival. Anything else is motivational saying.

2. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Collisions 3:3-4
    For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

1 John 5:11
    And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

God loved humanity in this way, He gave His uniquely divine Son so that everyone believing into Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

3. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist