1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Systemic and Out of Control

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Story seems pretty accurate to me regardless of the source.

2. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

I was going to ignore this, as I know it's the business as usual "who, what," routine you do. But I will draw a picture for you if I need to on the off chance you really can't see the difference between discussing the calls for cops being murdered leading to cops being murdered and the local wingnut who should have been in the looney bin. Please point me to the groups these people were listening to that were calling for cops to be killed? The article you linked said most were not associated with any group, except one father son pair that had "ties" to white supremacy groups.

A movement killed these cops, some crazies killed the others. There are still people on the streets and on the internet calling for more cop killings. Apples to pork rinds.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev. He is the master of "stick it in your face" postings. He accuses me of stalking, but someone who seeks out a bunch of links by another member and posts them to make a point is clearly stalking at its best. Watch out. He'll be hunting you down on line, checking out the Google photos of your home and describing your home to members next. He does this to intimidate and because he can.

As for his response to your comment, again he falls way short.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Save the superiority complex. There is no difference between the white crazies killing cops or the black crazy killing cops other than the way that FOX News has treated the stories.

And that has nothing to do with the crux of the story which was the way that Fox has treated white cop killers as opposed to how they are treating this black cop killer.

I see that whole white privilege discussion has still got you heated. If it doesn't apply to you, then don't sweat it.

A movement didn't kill these cops. A crazy man killed these cops. And some crazies killed the other cops.

Some of yall are always trying to cast aspersions upon Blacks as a whole for what one person does.

And there's still a systemic racism and racial prejudice that says it's okay to put 14 bullets in 3 seconds in a black man with no weapon.

Apples to apples.

You should have gone with your initial thought to not reply.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course it does. Their viewpoint is a warped as yours.

6. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

It has everything to do with it. The crazies wanted nothing more than attention. The media made sure they got it. They made them more famous than they could ever be any other way. Some are still alive and rolling around in that fame and attention. One channel actually didn't feed their egos. More channels should do it.

Ain't that sweet... has nothing to do with it. There is a difference between calling people out for their lack of Christian empathy for their fellow man, and that leading to racist actions, and a movement that is responsible 2, possible 3 deaths of innocent people.

Whatever gets you through the night.

Actually, it's casting aspersions on a movement, made up of more white hipster liberals than blacks, that is leading to violence. I notice you have not addressed the fact that Al Sharpton has supported and participated in protests that directly called for the deaths of police officers and did nothing to stop it until cops were actually killed, in the name of the movement.

Yep, unless of course they are criminals, as the two being held up as messiahs were. I have said it before, and I will say it again, Tamir Rice. Sweet Francis on a pimple. That was cold blooded murder. The support would be truly massive, and across all racial, political, social, financial boundaries, yet all we here about are Garner and Brown. Proof that a buncha race pimping morons are in charge.

I am burdened with the need to aid the intellectually challenged and dishonest.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

But that one channel decided to feed the egos when the shooter was black?

Pure foolishness. The movement isn't anymore responsible for those deaths than you are.

If it helps you to sleep by feeling that the movement is responsible, knock yourself out.

If it helps you to sleep...

You must be watching the wrong people because the crux of this movement has to do with stopping the violence.

And I noticed that you haven't addressed that Al Sharpton from day one has spoken against any sort of violence. You have supported and participated on this board with white people who are racially prejudiced and who hold racist views. Address that.

Man save that whole messiah complex for talk radio. Ain't nobody got a messiah complex anymore than you and other white people have got a make them into animals and devils complex.

And I have said it before. Claudette Colvin and Rosa Parks. I'm sorry that the police killing unarmed black men couldn't coordinate with you fast enough so that they had killed Tamir Rice before they killed Mike Brown and Eric Garner.

Get over your youthful ignorance. Mike Brown and Eric Garner were just two of many that sparked these protests. Nobody is raising them up as messiahs except for folks like you and your imagination that doesn't understand what's taking place. So you go on and keep trying to demonize the two dead black men in the same way that so many white people do. It STILL doesn't justify killing them except for in the minds of people who view black people as animals to be shot and killed and left to lay in the street.

Then you let me know your address so I can have a full size mirror dropped off and then you can aid yourself until you're blue in the face.:thumbsup:

9. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no idea what he posts. Don't care. There was about three or four who began following me around the board harassing me so I have them on ignore. It appears I became their sole purpose for being on the board. I will leave them to it.

10. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

They covered the riots, the protests, and the resulting action of murder.

If I lay in the road screaming "kill the ice cream man," because he drove by and didn't stop and some yahoo goes and kills two ice cream men and says he did it because the ice cream man didn't stop for me and he was doing it in support of my protests... then I would be responsible. Funny you indicate I am a youth, yet you exhibit the typical millennial, "it ain't my fault," attitude. You protest, you call for the murder of cops, cops are murdered in support of your protest, you are responsible.

The movement called for cops to be murdered. Cops were murdered and the person who did the killing stated it was in support of the protests before he killed the cops execution style. Only the mentally challenged can try and duck out of that one.

Yes, because calling for the murder of police is non-violent.

He gave minor lip service to the idea while marching with people calling for the murder of cops. It's called hypocrisy. Does not alleviate Big Daddy Pimp from responsibility.

So, arguing to the point I am one of the most disliked people here, 2nd only to you possibly, and that makes me a supporter of racists on this forum? What does that make you then since you outpost me about 1000 to 1. That is so completely stupid it is beyond comprehension.

Yay, I am other white people now. Maybe Rev will admit I am a conservative now...

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Zaac the neocons can't even be swayed by hard documented evidence from history and the government's own archives.

Media matters sure isn't going to do it.

FOX AFFILIATE CAUGHT DECEPTIVELY EDITING FOOTAGE OF POLICE PROTESTERS

A Fox affiliate out of Baltimore has been accused of deceptively editing a video, making it seem as though protesters in the nation’s capitol chanted, “Kill a cop,” when they were actually calling for accountability.

Over the past 24 hours, while giving background on the shooting deaths of two NYPD officers, WBFF thrice aired footage of a protest that took place in Washington D.C., last week, where demonstrators were filmed drawing attention to police violence.

“At this rally in Washington, D.C., participants chanted, ‘We won’t stop, we can’t stop, so kill a cop,’” WBFF reporter Melinda Roeder described while reviewing a video of protests posted last week.

View the WBFF video clip below:

http://www.infowars.com/fox-affiliate-caught-deceptively-editing-footage-of-police-protesters/

Fox45 released a statement today saying that they made “an honest misunderstanding of what the protesters were saying,” and that they apologized for the error.

So there ya have it. It was just "an honest misunderstanding".

Right.

#31 poncho, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The resulting action of the protests wasn't murder no matter how many times you say it.
    Did the crazy man say that he killed the police officers because the protestors said to do so? Nope. He said he did so because they had killed unarmed black men. Take one of ours, we're gonna take two of yours to paraphrase his comment.

So to borrow a phrase from you, stop trying to compare apples and pork rinds.

Why is that funny? You've indicated your age and you've set about throwing a little tantrum to confirm it.

I don't care about your generational tags . Aren't conservatives supposed to be about the individual? Odd that more and more, situationally, some of you like to blame groups when it fits with your argument.

Nope. Wrong again.

He said he was doing it in retaliation for Eric Garner and Mike Brown.

Only the racially prejudiced would try to blame a movement for a crazy man's actions.

But it's consistent with white privilege.

When the assailants of a crime are black, white people and the popular culture frequently blame ‘Black culture’ or Black activist politics and not individual, disordered brains.

But when crimes are committed by white shooters,there is a prevailing cultural narrative that tries to localize the question of what caused this or what is to blame to the pathologies of an individual white brain. After the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, there was a push to talk about Adam Lanza’s brain and his DNA, and talk about it in terms of individual mental illness.

So the white privilege point of view is once again on display.

Ask the parents of Mike Brown if they have called for the murder of the police. Ask Eric Garner's wife. Ask Tamir Rice's mom if she's called for the murder of the police.

Your white privilege is seeing what it wants to see and apparently thinks it gets to redefine what this movement is about. Funny.

Yep. As I suspected. There is no amount of times that Al Sharpton or any of the true leaders of this non-violent movement can say that this is a non-violent movement because white privilege wants it to be violent so that they can say that "those black people are just a bunch of animals. And they wonder why we think of them the way we do". :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. White folks did the same thing in the 60s with MLK Jr. Nonviolent protests scare the crap out of some of you so you have to make it into something violent.

You never see anyone running around trying to pathologize white culture after a white person shoots someone. You do see a call for gun rights.

No more stupid and beyond comprehension than thinking that Al Sharpton or any of the non-violent protestors want to see cops killed just because folks shouting kill cops have tied to attach themselves to the non-violent protests.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now I wonder when folks are going to start to question why FOX and its affiliates keep intentionally editing stories to make them more incendiary?

14. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can try to tell yourself that this is a fact, but you are wrong. The lynch mob mentality of these protestors, whip up by Obama, Holder, de Blasio and Sharpton played a role in sending that gunman to Brooklyn that day!

This can't be debated .... because the killer had a gun. He shot and wounded his girlfriend. Then he traveled from Baltimore to Brooklyn (the sight of the now-infamous chant, "What to we want? Dead Cops! When do we want it? NOW!"). And he must have had ample opportunity to shoot and kill many cops from many different sheriff's, city and state patrol units; even so, he chose to go to Brooklyn and kill two NYPD cops.

Now, tell me I'm wrong? Of course, you will, and I expect to see my statement filleted and cherry picked with your stale, tried and not so true, responses!

However, and I mean this, regardless of what you think, if you would be honest with yourself, for the first time since joining this board, that facts don't lie. This man was caught up in the moment, and he traveled a long distance to do just what the mob called for! "Kill cops!"

15. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

As with every argument you promote around here, when the facts don't suit your "narrative," you devolve into trying to pick a fight with absurd insults. You are just another SJW that can't see the forest for all of the trees. Typical.

You are exactly what you accuse others on this forum of being. If anyone doesn't walk lockstep with you they are the enemy to be labelled, insulted, and ridiculed. You are that which you preach against and a class A hypocrite. Until I disagreed with Brown and Garner being held up as messiahs and protestors were calling for the death of innocent people you were quoting me and agreeing with me. Now I am a white privileged racist child throwing a temper tantrum. Thanks for playing!

:laugh: :wavey:

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're funny. You got your feelings hurt because I mentioned white privilege and have had your dreds in a twist ever since. SJW? But I'm the one throwing insults. :laugh:

I agree and disagree with a lot of people. Don't think yourself special because we disagree on some points. You want to go find the perfect little murdered boy to parade around as a poster child. I don't care who the poster child is or what he did in his past.

You're young and feisty but haven't experienced (or apparently read) enough of history to know that you're trying the same tact that white supremacists did in the 60s. I'm simply not impressed and definitely have no need to agree with you over that.

You're a white,privileged see what you want to child throwing a tantrum about nothing. And I don't play with children so you can go somewhere else and pout.:wavey:

#36 Zaac, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  17. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! Here is a child calling someone else a "child!" Please note the BOLD imposed above as it points out who the child is and it clearly supports SN when he calims you resorts of hurling insults, etc.

I think Shagnappy nailed this one right! :thumbs:

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Don't worry. They won't. They'll just end up wondering why a "liberal" would mention it.

If you catch Fox lying you're a liberal.

If you catch CNN lying you're a hero.

19. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You did say he was a troll.:smilewinkgrin:

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I did. I also said I rarely interact with him.

This was one of those rare occasions. :smilewinkgrin: