1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank You and an update

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by menageriekeeper, Aug 3, 2012.

1. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Thank you to all my BB friends who blessed us this week. The children and I really appreciate the love and support we recieved.

We are slowly finding our footing again and taking things day by day. We can't even begin to explain how much we miss T every single day, but we are beginning to adjust. For now, we are continuing on the path of things we were already walking: Cass and I are back in school. Our summer class is ending this week, fall classes begin on the 15th. Chris and Jen are finishing their summer studies as well and Chris will start his new automotive tech class somewhere around the 20th. (this is a vocational course and doesn't run exactly on the public school schedule) Cade goes back to public school at the same time.

Our hearts hurt, but we know that life must go on. Day by day the Lord is meeting our needs, spiritually, physically and financially. It's hard now, but we know He will bring us through. Our faith helps to keep us strong.

Thank you again for the blessing. It means so much to us to know so many people care for us.

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

You continue to be in my prayers.

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May God bless you greatly and send comfort in this time of hurt.

My prayers are with you.

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You are so often in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS)) and if there is anything we can do, please let us know, OK??

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

MK, it's good to hear things are remaining on track as much as possible.

Beautiful you, showing us that holding onto our faith results in being able to get through the toughest times of life. Thank you.

6. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for you every time you come to mind, sister.

7. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Gina, let me tell you a quick story about all this.

I was always told that the number 7 in the Bible was considered a number of completion. I can't really tell you how many times the number 7 came up during the week of the accident. The number 7 was there every time I thought to pay attention. But three particular times stick out in my mind.

T had been in NICU for 7 days when the docs told us there was no hope.
    He died on 7/7.
    When I came to post his passing here on the BB it was my 7000th post. That one gave me chills.

Over and over again the Lord has shown us His mercy, given us His peace and sent the guidance and support we needed just as we needed it and sometimes when we didn't know that we needed it. I look back at everything we've gone through in this past month and I wonder how people who don't have faith make it through. As hard as this has been it would have been much harder without the Lord guiding us.

8. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Oh wow...we have something in common there with noticing sevens, and I've noted a lot of 7 year cycles in my own life. Umm, the regular definition of cycles, ladies!

I've tried going through rough stuff without faith. It doesn't work. It just doesn't. It's so much more sweet to walk in faith than flounder about alone and unable to see any hope. I'm so glad that you know that and are able to hold onto it.

9. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    we continue to pray for you and yours, my friend. God is in control.

with Christian love
    Debbie Mc

10. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's odd, I think about you often, and we've never even met except for on here. May the Lord strenghten and comfort and your's MK.

11. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cuz, You and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

12. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You remain in my prayers!!