1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank you Lord!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gina B, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

One of my daughters is having one really good week! :laugh:
    First, she won a reading contest, two passes to go play laser tag.
    A couple days later...you're not going to believe this.
    We were at the mall and she went into Abercrombie and Fitch. They gave her and her sisters each a card, as the store is holding a drawing for a free Apple MacBook Air.

SHE WON THE COMPUTER!

She's an honor student, all advanced classes, and this will really help her. There's a lot of online research and typing in these classes and our old dinosaur computer is super slow, almost dead, and crashes a few times a day.

I couldn't have done this for her even though I wanted to. I'm so very thankful that this came at just the right time! Right as the new school year starts.

:godisgood:

2. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

That's so GREAT! Praising God with you for this blessing!

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

How cool!! PTL!!

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

:godisgood: ....Thanks for sharing this blessing. "If I didn't know any better," :smilewinkgrin: I'd almost be inclined to think that God knew ahead of time of your/her needs and then worked things out to supply them!!