1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank You Missionaries

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by WorthyIsTheLamb, Jan 24, 2007.

1. WorthyIsTheLamb

WorthyIsTheLamb New Member

I just wanted to tell all the missionaries on this board, thank you. Thank you for your boldness and willingness to follow God. We just ended our mission conference at church and I want to say God bless you all. I have been supporting missions for awhile now, but this conference just put a new spin on missions for me. I am an IFB, but to all (not excluding any) missionaries who are spreading the true Gospel of Jesus Christ I admire and applaud you. Thank you for your faithfulness and may the Lord bless you. :thumbs:

6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board and thanks for your kind words.

However, I think I can speak for all of the missionaries here in saying that we really are not doing anything more special than being faithful to what God has called us to do.

I would also say "Thank you" to all of God's servants faithfully serving him in their various ministries in the churches, homes, schools, and workplaces. They are so often the ones giving sacrificially to allow us to do the work God has put us here to do.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Amen, Roger!:thumbsup: