1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Blue Screen Of Death

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by tyndale1946, Dec 23, 2023.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This problem has been bugging me and don't know how to fix it?... It said one time, we will check your computer and after we do a 100% check , we will turn your computer over to you... One time I waited for over and hour., when I walked away it was at 100% and when I came back it was still at 100% and no change... I finally called they said to fix the problem it will cost $40.00, I am not paying $40.00 for something I didn't want... I can't seem to get rid of it, it pops up every now and then, for no reason... I was in the BB and it came up again for no reason... So I shut my computer down and restarted it again and no blue screen of death... Usually when this happens I shut it down and restart it... Can I get rid of it or not?... Brother Glen:)

2. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It sounds like it's randomware or malware that has infected your browser or hard drive. If you have Windows Defender, you might run a complete systems check to see if your hard drive is compromised.
    If it's only in your browser you can first clear your browser history. You could add an add blocker which also may block the problem. Finally, try using a different browser. I find Duck Duck Go is a good browser.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am using Google Chrome and had to be rid over in my HP laptop over in the pink screen of death in my cause. But Google Chrome seems to be such a huge investment here. No problems.

4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have the Google Chrome blue screen of death, glad you don't have that problem... Brother Glen:confused: