1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Calvinists have left the building!

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Wes Outwest, May 26, 2005.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I for one observed the total deafening silence from Calvinists failing to respond to the "Future Calvinist Scenario" and the example of Job 1-2 (as it so conclusively refutes Calvinism) that I truly did think the Calvinists had given up on all attempts to defend their view from scripture or by anything other than "ignoring details" of the discussion.

I am happy to seem some Calvinists have remaind - albeit in silence.

In Christ,

Bob

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Bob,

You know there has not been "total defeaning silence" to your scenario. That was simply dishonest. Why did you even say that? We have faithfully defended our view from Scripture. You simply don't like the defense, so you call it unscriptural. Your attacks have shown the desparation you face. You can't really answer the Scriptures, so you make up stories based on false information and then expect us to take it seriously. The whole thing was flawed from teh beginning, and you know that.

Don't make false statements. Help lift the conversation.

On another note, since this thread has taken a decided turn into personal bickering and charges of belief and false doctrine, it is closed.