1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The "Crossless" Gospel Controversy

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Lou Martuneac, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

To All:

On Monday morning an article will be posted at my blog that addresses an important matter in the “Crossless” gospel controversy.

A man who has become a major participant in the debate over this new interpretation on the Gospel writes the article. If you have read anything about what has come to be known as the “Crossless” gospel you will have learned that this position is being taught primarily by Zane Hodges and Bob Wilkin. Bob Wilkin is the Executive Director of the Grace Evangelical Society.

Following tomorrow’s single article there will be a new series that addresses not only the Zane Hodges "Crossless" interpretation of the Gospel, but will speak to some of the false paradigms “Crossless” advocates utilize in the debate. A man who has been very involved in the discussions is developing this series.

Visit In Defense of the Gospel if you have a interest in this important discussion.

I am confident these articles will help define the “Crossless” gospel debate, but also provided the biblical answers to this departure from a balanced position on the Gospel of Grace.

Yours faithfully,

Lou Martuneac

[I'm sorry if some do not appreciate my referencing this at BB. This is, however, a major debate over an essential in, "the faith which was once delivered," (Jude 3). IMO, this series needs to be read by every Bible-believing Christian. I trust after reading the initial article, the series that follows and some of my entries you will agree that the "Crossless" gospel is no small matter.]

#1 Lou Martuneac, Aug 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2007