1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured THE DEVIL IS THE RULER OF THE WORLD.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Alex2165, Feb 27, 2023.

1. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The great thing about Revelation is that Jesus has already won. This is why we endure with great hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 11:15-18
    15 ...The kingdoms OF THIS WORD (Matt.5:5 & Rev.5:10.Take a look) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 - And the NATIONS were(WILL BE) angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Hosea 6:1-3 - The Word is GOD,self-executable,

1 Come,and let us return unto the Lord:for He hath torn,and He will heal us;He hath smitten,and He will bind us up.

2 After two Days will He revive us:in the 3rd Day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.(Combined with Philippians 3:20-21)

3Then shall we know,if we follow on to know the Lord:His going forth is prepared as the morning;and he shall come unto us as the rain,as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

John:2:13-16&18-19 -The Word is GOD, self-executing

13 And the Jews' passover was at hand,and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the Temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves,and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords,He drove them all out of the Temple,and the sheep,and the oxen;and poured out the changers' money,and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves,Take these things

18Then answered the Jews and said unto Him,What sign shew thou unto us,seeing that thou does these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them,Destroy this Temple,and in three Days I will raise it up.

2Pe.3:8 - But,beloved,be not ignorant of this one thing,that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years,and a thousand years as one Day.

Acts 1:9-11
    9And when He had spoken these things,while they beheld,He was taken up;and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
    10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold,two MEN stood by them in white apparel;
    11Which also said,Ye men of Galilee,why stand ye gazing up into heaven?this same JESUS,which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.

1The. 4:16
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,with the voice of the archangel,and with the Trump of GOD:

Dan.12:1 - And at that time shall Michael stand up...and there shall be a time of trouble,such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:

GET READY

#22 Oseas3, Dec 14, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  3. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Biblical Chronology of the times

Based in the Word of God, on GOD's six Days of creation and one Day of rest (a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, so MANKIND would go through six GOD Days of 1,000 years each (a total of 6,000 years) plus a Millennium of 1,000 years rest (now a total of 7,000 years).

According biblical Chronology, starting by Genesis 5, as follow:

Adam lived ...................................130 yrs and begat Seth

Seth lived ......................................105 yrs and begat Enosh;

Enosh lived .....................................90 yrs and begat Kenan;

Kenanlived.......................................70 yrs and begat Mahalalel;

Mahalalellived .................................65 yrs and begat Jared;

Jaredlived ......................................162 yrs and begat Enoch;

Enochlived ......................................65 yrs and begat Methuselah;

Methuselahlived.............................187 yrs and begat Lamech;

Lamechlived....................................182 yrs and begat Noah;

From Noah's birth till the Flood .......600 yrs.

Total of years from Adam to the Flood=1656 yrs

Notice that the table above is proved by the Word of GOD,Let us study the times until our days by the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD. So,see the timetable below:

SIX PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ---------------------- DURATION

I - From Adam to the Flood-( Genesis 5)-------------------1656 years

II - From the Flood to Abraham-( Genesis 11&12)---------427 years

III - From Abraham to Exodus-(Gal.3:17)--------------------430 years

IV-From Exodus to king Saul-(1Reis6:1(480-84)----------396 years

V -From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem ------------------------508 years

VI -From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus ---------------------587 years

Thus,from Adam to the 1stcoming of Jesus ---------------4004 years

From Jesus to our days(Christian Calendar)--------------2023 years

Total from Adam to our days ----------------------------------6027 years

So, we are living in the beginning of the seventh and last millennium
    or seventh and last Day,the Lord's Day

Get ready

4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
    Mat.5:5 -Blessed are the meek:for they shall inherit the earth.
    Re.5:10 -And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    John 17:15 - I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil.

John 17: 16&11--> 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one,as we are.

Jo.17:6-8 & 18
    6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy Word.
    7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
    8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    24 Father,I will that they also, whom thou has given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou has given me: for thou loved me before the foundation of the world. 15 I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil.

Revelation 11:15-19
    15 ...The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
    17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
    18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead,that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets,and to the saints,and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    19 And the temple of GOD opened in heaven... (The Temple of GOD now is the true Church of the Lord, the body of Christ-John 2:19 combined with Hosea 6:2 and 2 Corinthians 6:16, that SAY: --> for ye are the Temple of the living GOD; as GOD hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be my people.)
    ----------
    What my Lord JESUS said is that ' they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels (Example: Genesis 19:1-4. Take a look); and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

And Paul Apostle revealed: Philippians 3:20-21
    20 For our conversation is in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8. Take a look. Are you in heaven or not? Or you don't know?); from whence also WE LOOK for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
    21 Who shall CHANGE OUR VILE BOVY(this is not a magic, this is a process, it is(will be) worked) that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the WORKING whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

And Paul said more: 1 Corinthians 15:24-27 and 51-55:

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD(Revelation 11:15-18), even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY and POWER.
    25 For JESUS must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
    26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
    51 Behold, I shew you a MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all BE CHANGED, (not by magic, but a process)
    52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye (in the last seven years of this world of Devil- Revelation 11:15 and 18.Take a look), at the last Trump (1Thessalonians 4:16 combined with Daniel 12:1-3.Take a look):for the Trumpet shall sound (Revelation 11:15) and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (not by magic, but a process)
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

5. Alan Gross

Alan Gross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.

"But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning,"

was said by Winston Churchill (Bio / Quotes).

"Winston Churchill was a British politician, statesman,
    and writer who is widely regarded
    as one of the greatest leaders in modern history."

True.

True.

GLORY!

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!

6. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DISCUSSION OF THIS SITE ABOUT THE BEAST OF SEA (A GENTILE BEAST-REVELATION 13:1-10), AND ABOUT BEAST OF THE EARTH (A JEWISH BEAST - REVELATION 13:11-18).
    https://www.baptistboard.com/threads/seven-church-ages-false-doctrine.113152/page-4 - > PAGE 4: POSTS 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 73, AND SO ON, UNTIL PAGE-7

MAKE YOUR JUDGMENT AS THE TRIBUNAL SEAT OF CHRIST - 1Corinthians 6:2-3

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be Judged by you, are ye unworthy to Judge the smallest matters?
    3 Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Daniel 7: 21-27

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the Judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the END.

27 And the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom(Revelation 11:15-18), and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The election of the last Pope - Will be his religious nickname Paulus VII? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )