1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Fire of the Lord

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by revmwc, Apr 18, 2011.

1. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

The Fire for the Truth
    Since I am really not sure where else to place this here goes.
    As I traveled the 25 miles to work this A.M. and talking with the Father on the way I was hit hard by the Holy Spirit in my prayers. I asked the Lord that this Sunday the time we celebrate the Ressurection of our saviour that Pastors would catch the fire of the truth of this. That instead of a watered down story of His ressurection they would dig and dig deep to ensure the truth of the Lords work for us is preached/taught. not the traditions of man nor of churches or denominations but the thruth of all He did. He was after our saviour, redeemer and Lord. He did for us what we can't do for ourselves that is bring the type of righteousness that the Father needs. He brought the Propiation for our sins and if it going to be preached YOU PASTORS ARE RESPONSIBLE to Preach the truth and not the Traditions of man. My time on BB has shown me folks are too interested today on what Calvin or Armenius taught, what this man said our that man said, I don't care what they said WHAT DOES GOD SAY, what is the truth from GOD's WORD. Dig deep into the truth of scripture read it ask the Holy Spirit to SHOW you what needs to be preached. Don't give a watered down message but seek ye the TRUTH and preach it. Too many times pastor water down the message in fear of hurting feelings, but what about Christ, what about quenching the Spirit isn't that worse. Catch FIRE MEN of GOD who fill pulpits Catch fire sent from the Holy Spirit let Him control your mouth and let Him give you the message we need. Our nation needs revival and it needs to start now on the celebration of the Lords ressurrection. Keep the fire going from this Sunday on Revival starts with the folks in the pulpits and if you don't catch fire NOONE else will. For those not filling pulpits pray for you pastor to catch fire to preach the truth not water it down to step on toes and not be ashamed. Until this happens we will continue to see our Nation crumble and fail. We will see God's hand of chastening on our churches and our Nation TURN BACK the tide get on FIRE FOR GOD. Christ never faltered he never failed it time for AWAKENING at it starts with us as PAstors, Believers and those Filled with the Spirit. CAtch the Fame of the Holy Spirit preach the truth in Love taht is what GOD wants from you and me and all of us.

Nough said.

2. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

:praying: God will work in the Hearts of mankind