1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"The Freedom Crusade"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"All I asked was what do you compare bad too?"----------------------------------------------------

You said there was criminality on both sides of the asile, to which I replied they (both side of the asile) are not equally bad are they. That is all I was saying.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No there are some differences to be sure. Mussolini described fascism as corporatism. I just happen to see economic fascism being practiced here on quite a large scale and wonder why then should we condemn it in other countries governments and not our own.

Seems like a double standard to me.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I guess we got our signals crossed. I don't see why it would matter if one side is more corrupt than the other, both sides are still corrupt.

4. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I'll vote or the lesser of two evils.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That says it all.

6. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I never said that there were not problems on both sides. But if you can't see that one side is clearly a lesser of two evils, especially on values issues. I don't know what to tell you.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a complicated matter.

Do I vote for the evil that says abortions are okay or do I vote for the evil that says abortions are evil but doubles the funding to the organization that promotes them?

I guess maybe it's so complicated that it's beyond my powers of comprehension. :(

8. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Who do you vote for?

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, please, poncho. :rolleyes:

Orbis unum, poncho, orbis unum.

Have a nice evening. [​IMG]

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I voted for my share of the lesser of two evils including Reagan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. the first time. Yepperdoodle I got neoconned too! Irks me no end to think I took part in killing the conservative movement and helped put "the crazies" in power.

This last time I voted for Peroutka. Mainly because I have no use for imperial mobilization or big brother statists anymore. Now, I doubt I'll be voting in presidential elections at all. Diebold and ES&S have to many political ties for me to trust them with an election. Not to mention the flaws in their evote systems that are easily manipulated.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh, please, poncho. :rolleyes:

Orbis unum, poncho, orbis unum.

Have a nice evening. [​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]I can understand english and spanish fairly well Ken but what you've typed looks like Greek to me. [​IMG]

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, poncho, I think you would enjoy the new "Zorro" movie. [​IMG]

Orbis unum, my friend.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I thought the last one was so so. Think I'd rather reread the campaigns of Napoleon.

Granizaron la nueva orden del mundo amigo!

Yer not hiding behind yer firewall flashing the diablo at me now are ya Ken? [​IMG]

14. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Judging by what you wrote in Spanish, I am glad to see you know some Latin, poncho. Did Cisco teach you that? :D

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No I picked up alittle greek and latin from bible study, but Cisco did manage to teach me some illuminati he picked up from watching the Clinton's and Bush's and that awful tv show the Osborn's. George is a big fan of Ozzy ya know and Bill can play the Sax and sing the blues.

Ah Cisco, Cisco what can ya do with a partner like that? :cool:

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think this latest "Zorro" movie is better than the one in 1998. The amount of action reminds me of an "Indiana Jones"-type movie. I saw it tonight with my wife. She even liked it. :D

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Zorro was kind of anti establishment wasn't he? That would make him a person of interest today at the very least, most likely the media would blow him up into a blood thirsty insurgent and the CIA would render him off to Jordan and interrorgate him for an indefinate amount of time out of the legal constraints of the U.S Constitution and international :rolleyes: law.

Naw, that's to depressing I'll skip that movie I believe. [​IMG]

Glad you guys enjoyed it though. :cool:

18. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

One day we are going to wake up and realize Poncho was right all along, but then poncho wont let us on the Ark.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Poncho and Cisco will always have room for one more in our prayers, we're giving you the heads up now so you can build your own ark in time to avoid the rush. ;)

20. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Did I ever tell you that I was member of the tri-lateral commision. Not really, but I have not heard you bring them up yet.