1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Jehovah’s Witnesses Teach Jesus is Mighty God

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by SavedByGrace, Feb 2, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Both Michael the Archangel and the Angel of Jehovah were telling Satan, the Lord Jehovah rebukes him.

2. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    *MLV, Isaiah 45:5, . . . I am Jehovah and there is none else. Besides me there is no God. . . .
    * Modern Literal Version

3. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Jeovah is the father of the Jews, the own Satan, the son of perdition, father of the lie. Michael the Archangel never was an angel of the Devil.
    Revelation 12:7 - Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon, and the dragon fought and his messengers.

The Word, GOD Himself, GOD in Person,He never said His name is Jehovah,and ADONAI,and YHWH,and Yahweh, among other names.In fact Satan invented the names trying to corrupt the Holy Scriptures, the true Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?You can see how the Devil, the father of the Jews, father of the lie,has corrupted the original Scriptures through corrupted translations,the Devil always corrupted the nation of Israel through his false prophets and with his idolatries and sorceries, and has also done the same within the Church of my Lord JESUS sowing his tares. The time now is of harvest. Get ready

ALL DISCUSSION (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God revealed His name to Moses on the mountain. YHVH. A statement of existence. I Am. His name was spoken once a year by the high priest.

Jesus took the name of God (YHVH) for Himself in John 8:58 (I think) when He told the Pharisees “before Abraham was,I Am.”

These views make the whole of scripture unreliable, claiming Satan has corrupted scripture with his lies. These views make Jesus a liar or Himself deceived by Satan.

Peace to you

5. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You know that our GOD is a consuming fire-Hebrews 4:29. You should be or need to be more vigilant. You were deceived and are believing in the devilish theory you have wrote in your post above, that's a satanic trap.

I don't quite understand why people lend credence to Kabbalistic, esoteric and spiritist sources and preach GOD's name as YHWH", a demonic tetragammaton, or Yehovah", or "Yehovih", or Jehovahm, among other devilish fictitious names of GOD (listed below), considered sacred names in the satanic Kabbalah of Judaism, so what a satanic trap?

My Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: Matthew 15:
    Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Unfortunately, you are believing in that theory invented by the spirit of the Devil through the Jews, now red Dragon, what you posted it is not a theory from the Holy Spirit, who is the third among the three in heavenly places in Christ - Ephesians 1:v.3 combined with 1John 5:7. Take a look.

By the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, the Word is GOD Himself, and around 2000 years ago was made flesh, yeah, by the Word of GOD I must preach that GOD's NAME is only and only one: Matthew 1:21 ->And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins. Therefore, the satanic TETRAGRAMMATON has nothing to do with the NAME of GOD, GOD the Father, Father of my Lord JESUS Christ, the Word made flesh around 2000 years ago.

JESUS left very clear, saying: Matthew 15:13-14
    13 ... Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
    14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Acts 4:11-13
    11 This -JESUS- is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
    12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The current fictitious, and false, and satanic NAMES named by the Devil as if they were of the true GOD, the fictitious NAMES which Satan stealthy introduced in the OT, in Torah, Jewish Scriptures-Tanack, as if were names of the true GOD, but are fictitious NAMES, these names were created by the SPIRIT OF DEVIL through the esoteric, and Kabbalist, and spiritist Jews, according their satanic father, the Devil-John 8:44-, now red Dragon, and not by the Spirit of GOD, the Holy Spirit.
    And the ficticious or pseudo-names of GOD invented by the Devil are as listed below:

- Jehovah, name of the Devil, not a name of true GOD, Father of my Lord JESUS Christ;
    - Yahweh, name of the Devil;
    - HaShem, name of the Devil;
    - Adonai, name of the Devil;
    - Yehovah, name of the Devil;
    - Elohim, name of the Devil;
    - YHWH name of the Devil;
    - YEHÔshia YEHÔvah", name of the Devil.

all names above listed are fictitious names which the spirit of Devil invented for surreptitiously to apply to the Father of JESUS, the Word, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself. The esoteric, and kabbalistic and SPIRITIST Jews, followers of the demonic and esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Judaism, they are followers of that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, the tree of good and evil, the figtree, who rules and guides the Jewish people by his evil spirit, the spirit of lie - John 8:v.44-45 combined with John 5:v.43 to 47.

Be careful or else get ready

6. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    @Oseas3 makes statements without any proofs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    By the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, the Word is GOD Himself, and around 2000 years ago was made flesh, yeah, by the Word of GOD I must preach that GOD's NAME is only and only one:Matthew 1:21 ->And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins. Therefore, the satanic TETRAGRAMMATON is RIDICULOUS, a foolish and satanic TETRAGRAMMATON of the spiritist, esoteric, kabbalistic, and devilish Judaism of the red Dragon, it has nothing to do with the NAME of the only GOD, GOD the Father, Father of my Lord JESUS Christ, the Word made flesh around 2000 years ago.

JESUS left very clear, saying: Matthew 15:13-14
    13 ... Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  8. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is off the rails when someone claims the Old Testament (and Israel) propagates a "devilish" name for The Lord of Hosts. Enough is enough.

• Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.