1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The KJV and The Holy Spirit

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by SavedByGrace, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Alan Gross

Alan Gross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So. As you researched the world of literary publications to reach the conclusion that "The word Heterosis first appears in print in 1914", did you also include clicking the referenced link provided? Are you sure?

Nobody said it did.

The classification heading VII. Heterosis of Gender is on the previous page.

VII. Heterosis of Gender. Page 533.
    "4. The Neuter for the Masculine or Feminine." Page 534.

That's the way we do things. That's the plan.

Maybe that might work better for you(?) Dunno.

What about that. What'll they think of next, do you suppose?

What do you know. Son of a gun. You don't say.

Strong work.

Thorough investigation.

Don't you hate it, though?

Something just doesn't make any sense.

2. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your claims are not true. There are no fake games in my stating the truth. You fail to demonstrate that I misrepresent your views. You have misrepresented my view over and over as you made false accusations that bear false witness. You have not corrected your false accusations and strawman misrepresentations.

I accurately present your own stated beliefs concerning the KJV, and it is not in a jaded way.

I accurately and soundly use the term KJV-only according to a clear sound definition and explanation of the term.

You try to create a strawman misrepresentation of the correct meaning of the accurate term KJV-only.

3. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not true. You then quoted where I quoted D. A. Waite, and he is not a Ruckmanite. Are you bearing false witness against D. A. Waite?

D. A. Waite, Phil Stringer, David Cloud, Kirk DiVietro, H. D. Williams, David Sorenson, and several other KJV-only authors that I quote oppose Peter Ruckman's views. They are KJV-only without being followers of Peter Ruckman as many people are.

When KJV-only authors make a similar claim, I accurately quote together their related assertions, but that does not mean that they would agree on all points in other of their varying KJV-only arguments.

#63 Logos1560, Feb 26, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2024