1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Moderated Argument

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rockytopva, Apr 25, 2024.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I had a dream in which I walked into an argument moderated by a Christian couple. Before I could leave the scene the husband spotted me and flagged me over to come and sit with him. After listening to the what I needed to do talk I replied, "Rex, do you know why the men pray on the left and the woman on the right? It is because back in the day the folk would have foot washings after the communion service." After listening to the we don't need that sort of thing talk I just looked at him in return. After that I woke up.

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Goes to prove that women are always right.

Rob

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I had a dream that a retired Sargent Major presented himself for foot washing, but everyone laughed, because there’s no amount of washing to clean off where those feet have been.