1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Ultimate Con

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Video. Click Here To View.

Eyewitness accounts the MSM doesn't want you to hear.

Watch the whole video here.

#1 poncho, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  2. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Excellent compilation.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Did ya see the footage of Donald Rumsfeld admitting that 2.3 trillion dollars were missing from the Pentagon on 9/10/2001? Still no story at 11:00.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical conspiracy theorist garbage.

5. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

What are you saying? $2.3 Trillion isn't missing from the Pentagon? Donald Rumsfeld is a conspiracy theorist?

#5 Rufus_1611, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I think he's saying he didn't watch the video. :laugh:

7. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Far easier it is to just call things "garbage" then to research a matter and make an actual argument.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You mean turning on the tube and watching the corporate talking heads for a half hour a day isn't putting enough effort into it? :confused:

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just watched this and I am vey, very, very troubled by the news reports from 9/11/2001 about explosions, particularly in the basement of the World Trade Center.

I advise everyone to watch the 10 minute video.

And watching the first few minutes of the longer video is equally troubling with the outright deceptions, or lies, that are clearly apparent in the after action reports about 9/11/2001.

#9 KenH, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  10. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Nope...neither is listening to dittohead radio on the drive home.

11. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thanks all, now I don't have to watch it to realize it's left wing conspiratorial propaganda.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, hillclimber1, don't watch anything that might come between you and your lockstep support for the Bush administration and the national government's position on the events of 9/11/2001.

The ten minute video is simply various news reports from the scene of the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.

But anything that disagrees with your viewpoint you consider to be leftwing, propaganda, conspiratorial, yada, yada, yada.

13. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

From Pat Paulsen

14. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

I don't have time at the moment to sit and watch all the other videos associated with this one, but I did watch the one linked to in the OP. I also remember watching the tv footage (on various news media) that day and days afterward, and I remember the references to explosions at the time. I also remember it was utter chaos at Ground Zero and all across the country people were speculating on the details--often conflicting--that were being broadcast....as is usually the case during a crisis situation.

Could someone tell me what the conspiracy theory is? That the government has lied about the fact that there WERE explosions? That the government PLANTED explosive devices? What?

15. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

All those and much more. It must be GWB and Cheney, but these theorists haven't figured out the whole story yet.

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There obviously were explosions. The question is who planted the explosives? Perhaps al Qaeda operatives did.

17. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I learned something on this video that I hadn't heard before, that the collapse of WTC7 was reported on BBC News BEFORE IT HAPPENED. The news woman was talking about the collapse while a live picture behind her showed the building still standing.

I'd really like to know how that happened if there wasn't a conspiracy.

#17 JustChristian, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  18. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

I obviously need to research this further to determine what the conspiracy theory is. If it is obvious there were explosions, then what is the point of the video? Does the government now deny the explosions? Has a definitive "this is exactly what happened, we're 100% sure" government explanation been issued for 9/11?

I ask this sincerely, since my own life was so negatively impacted by the "original" 9/11--although not a "direct victim" of the attacks, my husband's job WAS impacted by the aftermath, which caused him to change jobs where he was later badly injured in a work accident....and then he died LAST 9/11. So, I've had my own PERSONAL 9/11 fallout to deal with and have, in a sense, lived under a rock as the country has dealt with this national tragedy. I've heard rumblings of "conspiracies", naturally, but the news is something that I had little time for, for over four years as I cared for my husband. So I honestly don't know what all has been said by the various "sides" in this issue.

And I find it quite sad that there ARE "sides". :tear:

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy in your life, Hopeful. May God bless you.

20. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

Thank you, KenH. God loved and comforted us both through my sweetie's pain and worsening health problems. And I have the ultimate comfort in knowing that I will see him again when it is my turn to leave this life.:godisgood:

Part of the reason I came to the BB is to help deal with my grief, because no matter how much I know that HE is much better off, I'm still very selfishly missing him like crazy. So I come here to be "entertained", "challenged", "enlightened", and to just generally enjoy the fellowship at hours of the night when all my "in person" support system is sleeping soundly. I am thankful for this BB and all the people posting here...even when the "conversation" gets loud and "ugly", it is STILL conversation, which often gets me even more engrossed in Scripture to understand a poster's point. And, thus, I am blessed by it all.
    :wavey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.