1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Think about this...

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Comrade, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade New Member

-75 people die and go to hell in a minute. Of those 75 over half have never heard a clear presentation of the Gospel.
    -The U.S. has 4.7% of the world's population and 95% of the preachers
    -Only about 35% of the world is Christian (Which includes Catholics, Mormoms, etc)

I was recently in Peru on a short term missions trip. Every town I went to had at least one Mormom church. We have had over 1500 years to spread the Gospel and only a small percentage has heard it. Jesus said "Go" (Mark 16:15) what more of a call do you need?

But his blood will I require at thine hand. Ezekial 33:8

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But why do you think all those 75 people will go to hell ? How do you know that ? What is your basis for that ?

To whom did Jesus say "Go" ?

Welcome to the Board.

3. Comrade

Comrade New Member

106 die on average in a minute. about 20 of those are under the age of 5 thus making them not accountable. That leaves 86 it is estimated that only 10% of the world has accepted Christ which actually drops it to 77.

4. Comrade

Comrade New Member

Jesus said "Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel" If you actually look at what Jesus' last words He says to Go "both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." He is talking to every person who has accepted Christ.