1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Toxication

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by MasterUtaro_bass, Sep 26, 2003.

?
  1. option 1

100.0%
  2. option 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello, my name is Utaro! now, you may not think that my true identity is Utaro, but you're either right, or SO wrong. But you may never know! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! do you like my evil luagh?
    Ok, now, down to bussiness, the real, genuine, absolute, major reason for this post. It's a song that i wrote all by my lonesom.... I hope you like it! Here it goes.

I am unclean, I am dirty/ You are great God, I'm unworthy/This pit that's my life is so unclean/ And Your cleansings is all I need/ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah/ I need my sould to be purified by You/ You've cleaned so many, I need cleaning too/ This toxic existence called sin/ It starts on my skin, and seeps right on in.

CHORUS: This sin in my life is powerful/It fuels the anger and makes me cold/ Alone I can't get rid of the dirtiness/Please God, cleanse me with Your pureness/ I need Your purification/ To get rid of my toxication.

And I can't stop the infection/ It pulls apart my every section/ You are the only one who can heal me/ You are the one to forgive my bad deeds/ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (CHORUS- repeat)

And it floods through my veins/ And it fuels the anger and pain/ You're more pure than anything/ God Your purity isn't just a thing/ Kill the evil that tries to grasp my life/ To sin Your Woord is a knife? Toxication tries to pull me from you/ I need to know what to do/ God I know, I know you love me/ Through all darkness you can see/ I will get down, bow my head and pray/ For Your cleansing each and every day (CHORUS-repeat2x)

There it is! These words were written by me, _____ ______ (those blanks are where my real name should be) AKA MasterUtaro_bass, on September 25, 2003! [​IMG]

2. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

I do not get what option 1 or option 2 is? And you did not have option-other. So I could not vote!

Sherrie

3. Hi again! Er....... Sherrie..... I didn't quite understand the option thing..... I'm a new member, so, I'll learn.

4. Guitar25

Guitar25 New Member

Ladies and gentlemen, MasterUtaro_bass is my little brother. His real name is Jacob but everyone calls him Jake. N E way, when i read this song about 2 weeks ago i was shocked. i really liked it. he will be my bass player soon enough and were workin on the song. this is the first copy there is a modified one too.

5. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Jake,

I voted for option 1 - I don't know why - but when I checked the results - I see the other voter voted for option 2 - so it's a tie!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Uncle Dan

6. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

PS - I figured since Jared spilled the beans - and said you were his brother - it'd be OK if I called you "Jake!"

Uncle Dan

Also - come on over the the "Uncle Dan" thread on "Sport" forum - and get picked on.

7. Uncle Dan, Jared's mean....... I just HAD to tell him my little plan..... Then he ruined it.... [​IMG]

You see, I've never shared any songs of my own, not even to my mom. Jared, one day, discovered my songs when he went to use MY notebook. So that's how he found out I too write music.

My plan was to pretend i'm not MasterUtaro_bass and have you Matt, Tim, and Shawn read this, then tell you that I'm Master Utaro. But Jared's a party pooper.

P.S. i didn't understand the option1 option2 thingy. :D

8. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Jake,

Me thinks that Jared is proud of you!!

So am I!!! [​IMG]

You'll get the hang of the Board after-a-while!! [​IMG]

Uncle Dan

9. Guitar25

Guitar25 New Member

I am proud. i was shocked. some of his songs are alright but others like this are really good. Jake may be the bassist for the re-newed EXF. I told him that if he can show me improvement by december i would gladly make him the bassist. Were gonna work on putting this song to music. i have a couple tunes, but nothings set yet