1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump's Latest Offensive and Demeaning Comments About Women

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Trump has a potty mouth. Meanwhile, the senior statesman of the Dem party is a serial rapist."

Has or HAD?

Not defending what WAS said - but lets get the full story.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well we have come full circle.

If Trump doesn't bow out (not much chance of that) no doubt a large segment of Republican evangelicals are going to jump the RNC ship (can't be blamed for that) and stay home in November.

With the new Wikileaks coming forth exposing more Clinton political machine chicanery (and probably for DT as well) another segment will also stay home.

This election is even more unpredictable now than at the DT candidacy victory.

We here at the BB have a distorted view of the overall presidential election scene.
    We are cloistered here within the walls of the BB.

Remember that the older more "mature" sector of voters today had a predecessor president whose morals seemed unworthy of the office of the presidency (1993 - 2001).

I still believe Hillary will win.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know ITL - can the RNC call him down from his candidacy?

I think we all know he will never step down of his own volition.
    If he is tossed out, disowned and excommunicated he would probably still run.

I would really like to see Pence step in but I think it's too late for him to win.

HankD

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Amen again!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Sounds like you think we aspire to assassinate Trump. Well that's just a dumb insinuation. But ye Trump supporters do tend to be getting worse and worse with your elevating of Trump to pariah status.

When I read my Bible, it tells me that David was a man after God's own heart. So for you to be making a comparison between David and a man who doesn't think he needs to ask God for forgiveness speaks to who YOU are more than it does Trump.

6. Tendor

Tendor Member

Assassination is equivalent to murder and scripture has a lot to say about how murder is against the will of God. What makes you think that these people would ignore the commands of God and conspire to murder someone?

Also, if you are drawing a parallel between Trump and David and you think that blessedwife, inthelight,and yaac would all conspire to assassinate David then you must think that they are conspiring to do the same thing to Trump. If that is the case have you let the authorities know your suspicions? If you haven't, is it because you think the authorities would consider you to be a few tools short of a toolbox?

7. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought and still do think that Clinton should have been removed from office so according to your own standards I can also be upset about the idea of Trump in the Whitehouse.
    I am no Clinton supporter but I as I don't have Christians telling me I have a moral obligation to vote for her I don't see the point in pointing out her flaws and the problem with voting for her. With Trump in the other hand it is clear that someone needs to point out the problems given how many Christian are pushing the rest of us to vote for him even though it means giving up all the moral ground we have staked in the last few decades.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I personally want Christians to stand up and act like Christ followers. To for once, put Christ and their Christian witnesses ahead of supporting wickedness and winning an election. If Christians care so little about the fact that we are giving the appearance of evil by supporting this vile, disgusting man, and that it looks like we don't care about righteousness and moral character and the rest of the things of God, then there's no reason for us to be here. Good should just rapture us and get us out of the way of being a stumbling block to the lost and go back and use the Jews again.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'd just assume Christians stay home and don't vote vs giving the appearance that we're supporting the devil's wickedness.

10. Tendor

Tendor Member

What has Trump done recently that make you think he does not hold to this view of women anymore?

Also, I did not support Clinton in his adultery so I will not support Trump either.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like I indicated we here are a very tiny sliver of the voting public.

What remains out there in terms of the possible outcome no one has any idea given the garbage revelations of the both of them.

If it weren't so sad concerning our candidacy choices and that possible outcome no matter which is elected then this would be the most interesting election probably in our history or at least in my lifetime.

HankD

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK but it has that same outcome Zaac if Hillary ascends to the seat of the presidency.

I think I said it over a year ago. We are in a moral dilemma.

HankD

13. David Crosby

David Crosby Member

Nixon was impeached... But Hillary is praised... even after the cover-ups and purposeful murders of my own country's people. Just goes to show the moral dilemma we're already in and being led by you know who.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

No it doesn't have the same outcome. You don't see Christians en masse bending over backwards to support Hilary Clinton and her wickedness. Yet a lot of Christians are publicly doing and saying everything they can to accommodate every evil that comes out of Trump. It's disgusting.

Not supporting Hillary won't have the same effect because Christians weren't making excuses for her. Christians are making excuses for Trump to the detriment of the lost.

This isn't a moral dilemma. This is a bunch of Christians showing that they lack any real Christ-honoring conviction.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And this again is why this no- matter- what support of Trump makes no sense. Southern Baptists adopted a resolution back during the Clinton years about this very thing. And now, because folks want to win an election, that goes out the door? Just crazy.

#35 Zaac, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  16. David Crosby

David Crosby Member

When you put it on the unbiased scale, it's either for keeping evil out of this country or being led captive by.

Pro 25:28 Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls.

If you know anything about the Bible you know what that verse is getting at. And American doesn't have any spirit in doing anything about it's evil attacks. There was a time when we would of stood up against the evil wickedness and would of blew the evil off the map. But instead we welcome it into our country. We definitely need a president who has a pair.

17. David Crosby

David Crosby Member

Still saluting the 2 Navy Seals who gave their lives to try and protect our people.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

She wasn't praised. They went through the process and the FBI cleared her. They didn't with Nixon.

And y'all keep talking about all these coverups and illegalities yet the woman continues to Not be found guilty or charged with anything. The lot of you just sound like you've got a vendetta against that lady because of what you think she is vs what's actually been proven.

If the Clinton machine can pull all these strings and keep the FBI and Congress and investigator after investigator from finding her to be guilty of anything, then she must be the most powerful woman in the world to have done that for 40 years.

19. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you?

Not to mention Bathsheba's heart. I wonder what he would have thought if he'd seen Monica Lewinski bathing in the moonlight.

The fact that you prefer Dave, who arranged for Uriah's death, over over a bh responsible for the deaths of 4 in an embassy says more about you than it says about Nathan.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Each of your posts gets dumber and dumber.