1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Um...EWWWW!!!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Don, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1323454

To be fair, I believe the few websites I've looked at after reading this indicate that there was an original aborted fetus; everyone now is using cloned cells from the original....best I can figure, they're bio-engineering the cloned cells to cause the flavor receptors on the tongue to believe they're tasting something else....

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

No more Pepsi products or hot chocolate for me. I liked the one repsonse that stated it was only a baby aborted back in the 70's, like that makes it acceptable?

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, update: I was wrong in my interpretation. Some more research indicates that they use the cloned cells by mixing the flavor additives with the cells, and observe the reactions. At that point, it goes over my head (I can't figure out how they determine taste bud reaction based on mixing a chemical substance with cells, but hey, it apparently works....)

But I still have a problem with using aborted fetal tissue....