1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Under test

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by nashpd, Sep 26, 2010.

1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for your request, nashpd. May God give you strength.

2. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    i'm still holding on through the storm. may the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be glorified. In Jesus' Precious name!

#22 nashpd, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  3. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been holding on for this need for long in faith! Please lift me and my need in prayer. God bless you all... brothers and sisters in Christ.

4. ituttut

ituttut New Member

God knows what you are going through. We that suffer for his sake are being honed to take our place with Him. No telling what we will look like after being all brushed and policed up.

5. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The repeated requests only because it hurts. It's been a while now...I am still hopeful. I am waiting for our Lord to make it certain, and known.

6. ituttut

ituttut New Member

II Timothy 4:8, "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." That day will come. Until then we WAI, longing for it to come, as you can now testify.

7. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers...please do continue to pray. It does hurt in this spiritual battle, but I am holding on in faith...

8. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought I should update the brothers and sisters here that are praying for us. She is holding on in faith, and is commited to holding on despite ridicule and troubles. Pray that our Lord Jesus Christ may create in us a testimony that glorifies His name. I am praying that our Lord may make His will and judgement known, that the lost may see and fear His name and know and acknowledge of His power and might!
    God bless you brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for your prayers. I will be holding on till I receive an answer to my prayers...Please do keep surrendering my request in your personal prayers.

9. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thank you all for your prayers. this is one place I come to write down my words as a testimony of my faith in Christ and hope! I just signs of improvement in the situation, but that's my limited wisdom as man which I don't trust. I live by faith in Christ alone and wait for Him to provide my need.

10. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Lord, we ask that You help nashpd to trust You completely and that he will be like Peter who did step in the water and yes, he started to go under, but he yelled for help from You, dear Lord and You were filled with compassion and mercy on him and You held his hand. Thank You for your faithfulness to us and may nashpd find You to be faithful to him too. In Jesus name we are trusting. AMEN:praying::1_grouphug:

11. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for standing by me...the reason I keep coming here is to bear witness that my faith stands strong in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge Him as my Lord and Saviour, Creator, Sustainer and Redeemer before the whole world!
    I wait on Him alone for all my needs. For sharing the weight on my heart, I come to you, my family in Christ! Keep praying.

12. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm still holding on...waiting on our gracious Lord to reveal His glory...

13. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will not be getting to hear any more updates from now.

14. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thank all of you that prayed for me and my request. Times however seem to test me. I won't say they have got the better of me, but just that other than waiting on Him, there is nothing I can do. I'm waiting. I will come back now to let brothers and sisters know of when I get a certain answer from the Lord (whatever it be, whether a yes or a no). I realise that I have been constantly replying and responding about my request...

15. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I need to focus on His Word. When things are unpleasant, I keep facing this question why! But I also know that the Lord is perfect, even His Will is perfect....although I know this, yet I find myself weak. My praises go out to Him, brothers and sisters in Christ.
    Deep within I want this to work, but I get jitters. Deep within I long for this to work, but my heart is apprehensive of the people involved. A young believer being troubled from following genuine faith. I know it's God's responsibility and He decides whether the seed grows and bears fruit.
    I know I am at fault if I get carried away and forget that I have a duty towards my Creator, Provider and Sustainer. I want to fulfil His Will and be faithful and yield to Him.
    Forgive me Father, if I drew away in my longing and desire for my own life. I live at your mercy alone! Use me to bring glory and honour to your name.
    Also, Father I pray that you use her to glorify your name. She's a new believer in your family. If you so will that we come together, so be it. If not Father, your will be done.
    Only have mercy on me.
    In CHrist's name i pray. AMEN.

16. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Thy will be done!:praying: for you!:1_grouphug:

17. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    hurting...

18. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying that God will heal your hurt!
    And that you will be stronger from the experience!
    God does care and understand!

19. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am returning here after over a month, just to say I am still holding on in this matter and waiting for His will to be done. I am not giving up yet. Praised be His name. Please continue to lift us in prayer, that He may create of us a testimony of His grace and mercy.

20. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for you.