1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Unfortunate Example

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Paul1611, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Broadus

Broadus Member

Good for you. May your tribe increase.

Bill

2. A Baptist in Slidell

I saw the Light, I saw the Light, no more darkness, no more night. Now I'm so happy, no sorrow in sight, Praise The Lord, I saw the Light!!!!!

There's the spectrum. I've been trying to get at this conclusion for some time. There are good schools and bad schools, the choice is yours. Reminds me of "you get what you pay for". Your credibility depends on your expertise, once that is ruined you become, well, not very reliable. Care to get philosophical? Think about it. What you are basing your whole life on. Those who are genuine and true to their calling you can rely on. Don't be fooled!! Birds of a feather fly together. There's the best, the worst, and everything else in between. Go where your heart leads you. Keep you eyes on HIM who bids you to come out to Him and walk on the water. What happens is when you take your eyes off Him you'll begin to sink and yell, "Save me!!!!!", Save me!!!!!" Then, their, the Lord takes ahold of your arm and pulls you up with Him, (laughing I presume), :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    God Bless You All, and may God bless our teachers and Pastors throughout this Naton, and save many through our Lord, Jesus Christ!