1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Video of the KJV debate with James White, Sam Gipp, Strousse, Farstad, Wallace, etc.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Spoudazo, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Hello,

This is part one of the debate. There are 6 parts to it. If you want me to host more of them, just let me know. (A different and later part can be found here, but it is really compressed, http://truthseekers.8m.com/KJVONLY/kjvsounds.html)

This is the first part:
    *Please remember to right-click, save-as and not stream* [​IMG] http://www.tekelministries.com/audio/KJVdebate.avi

I had to compress the video and also turn the audio into Mp3 to make it smaller so more could download it. If you the other parts of the debate, let me know and I can host those also! God bless [​IMG]

For some reason, if while you're watching the video, you try to skip or fast foward, the sound stops, so either watch it straight through or skip around with no sound! [​IMG] I'll try to fix this problem next time!

Also, if you don't have the DivX codec, you'll need to download it before you play the video, otherwise it won't work! [​IMG]

You can download the DivX player and therefore codec here,
    http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/
    :D

2. icthus

icthus New Member

Thanks for this. i shall watch it soon with an open mind!

The other parts to this I can't seem to download, it looks like I have to watch it streamed. Is there somewhere that i can download them from?

Many thanks

3. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

There is only one part of this to download, no other parts are hosted yet [​IMG] The link on this post should appear as an actual link. You click on the link (RIGHT-CLICK) and do the following [​IMG]

<PM for instructions - the appearance here was throwing the viewing of this thread off and the image posted was too large. Thanks>

[ March 31, 2005, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

4. west

west New Member

Theres somehthing wrong with my player .Is this the debate that was on the John Ankerberg Show about 10 years ago ?

5. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Yes.

Did you download the DivX player or just the codec? [​IMG] Are you getting just sound? If you tell me what the error message is, I can see if it's something wrong on my end (how I formatted it) or on your end (codec issue, etc) :D

6. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

To clarify, the FIRST LINK you do not "right click," it goes to another website,

The second link hosted from my website, that link you right-click/save-as [​IMG]

7. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

In case someone hasn't seen it, or is wanting to see more. Just got my cable speed turned up, praise the Lord! [​IMG]

8. icthus

icthus New Member

Hi Spoudazo, thanks for your efforts here. However, the part I downloaded has very poor audio quality. Also, where can I download the entire debate from? The link you provided only allows me to watch/listen online? Thanks

9. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

There isn't a place you can see the whole thing. I have to put it on my computer from the disks and convert it, "squish" it, etc. [​IMG]

10. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I may have a printed transcript of this same
    debate.

Edited by John Ankerberg, it is entitled:
    WHICH ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE IS BEST FOR CHRISTIANS TO USE TODAY? and was published by Ankerberg Theological Research Institute in 1995.

11. Benaiah

Benaiah New Member

I ENJOYED THE VIDEO. CAN YOU POST THE OTHER PARTS?

12. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Working on the other parts [​IMG]