1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was FOX News, and Kelly fair towards Trump?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The people who were supporting him already knew he was crass after the comment about immigrants and a lot of the other stuff he has said.

He'd already said a lot of stuff that way over the line yet was getting all types of support.

He'll be fine. Fox News is just upset that Frankenstein has turned on their "fair and balanced" :rolleyes: darling.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not saying that Trump would not be better than that useless sophomoric Obama or that lying crook Hillary.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, he says that he would deal with them. Politicians will promise anything to be elected.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fair would have been asking Christie to explain the who, what, where, and why of the "Gate" scandal! Or asking him why he is so nasty to hecklers?

The only fair questions in a debate for Prez should be the who, what and how these men and women will change and lead the country is elected!

5. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Our country is going into the crapper and all this wonderful journalists can do is pick a feminists fight?? May as well been the "Black Lived Matter" thugs or the "LGBT" bullies doing her bidding that evening!

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fair would have been grilling Fiorina over her firing and absolute failure when she was HP's CEO! :smilewinkgrin:

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are starting to do that.....but I would grill her on her executive acumen & leadership skills more than being fired. She has anticipated the firing question & consequently has turned it around to her advantage. Smart!

I would suggest that Trump learn some polish from her rather than being so abrasive & abusive....that crud will get you so far.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Were you sickened by the Republican debate the other night? The hype leading up to the debate was unbelievable. Never before had there been so much interest in a debate this early in an election season, and it turned out to be the most watched program on Fox News ever. A record-shattering 24 million Americans tuned in, and what they witnessed was an expertly orchestrated assault on Donald Trump. From the very first moments, every question that was launched at Trump was an “attack question”. And then the laughable “focus group” that followed was specifically designed to show that “ordinary people” were “changing their minds” about Trump. By the end of the evening, it was abundantly clear that Fox News had purposely intended to try to destroy Trump’s candidacy.

And of course Fox News is far from alone. Every mainstream news outlet in the entire country is running anti-Trump news stories every single day. Virtually every other presidential candidate in both parties is attacking him, and virtually every “political expert” from across the political spectrum is trashing his chances of success.

So why is this happening?

Continue . . . http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-assault-on-donald-trump-shows-that-our-2-party-system-is-really-a-1-party-system

9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I agree. I was afraid it was going to be too many softballs. I wish that they would have had time to get into many other issues, but with ten candidates -- you just can't do that. Looking forward to more debates as the field starts to narrow -- and more tough questions.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because Rupert and Friends need another Bush.

Mike Adams nailed perfectly what was taking place during the "interview" because it wasn't a debate.

The GOP can hang it up. They are gonna push Trump to run as an Independent because he sees how hell bent the establishment is for keeping with the same old and keeping him out. Get used to this:

[​IMG]

#31 Zaac, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How often does a fatcat billionaire-insider appear on TV and announce that the whole system is a big-fat scam run by crooks and patsies?

Never, that’s when. But that’s what Trump did last night. And that’s why the clatter of ruthless miscreants who run the system behind the smokescreen of fake politicians are sharpening their knives right now before Manhattan’s rogue elephant does even more damage to their precious system.

Just think about what the man said. He not only explained that the whole system is rigged (Baier: “And when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.”…TRUMP: “You’d better believe it.”), he also said that the politicians will do whatever they’re told to do. (TRUMP: Well, …with Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding and she came to my wedding. You know why? She didn’t have a choice because I gave.”)

Doesn’t that confirm your darkest suspicions about the way the system really works, that money talks and that elections are just a way to get the sheeple to rubber-stamp a corrupt, fraudulent system?

Of course, it does.

So, let’s summarize: Moneybags capitalist loudmouth explains to 80 million dumbfounded Americans watching prime time TV, that the system is a total fraud, that the big money runs everything, and that even he thinks the system is broken.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/donald-trumps-triumph-billionaire-blowhard-exposes-fake-political-system/5467947

13. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Trump is an egotistical misogynist who made an ass of himself! Pouty face got exactly what he deserved!

#33 OldRegular, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015