1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Wayne Grudem Sees the Light, Repudiates Endorsement of Trump

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, is saying bad things equal to doing bad things then, as Hillary has kept on doing all these years?

Has she not turned a blind eye to what Bill was doing, and lied against those women he abused all that time?

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am a Texan and we have open primaries. I did not register to vote with either party. I know I am counted toward one political party or another when I vote in the primaries. Most of the time, the Republican Party counts me because of the impotence of the Democratic Party in Texas. However, I voted in the 2008 Democratic primary for Obama over Clinton because it actually made a difference when the Texas primary finally came around.

3. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump claims to have done these things.

1.) He has either done them or wants people to think he has done them.
    2.) He is either a sexual predator or wants people to think he is a sexual predator.
    3.) Or is he just a huge liar who is so pathetic that he thinks being a sexual predator is a good thing?
    4.) Or is he both a sexual predator and huge liar that cannot be trusted.

If there are other choices, I would appreciate hearing them.

I can understand how a spouse can be in denial (or genuinely misled by a sociopath) and assume that people are attacking her husband for political reasons. People WERE attacking Clinton for political reasons, as well as real issues. When you are on the receiving end of it, you don't always have the perspective to sort everyone out.

I don't think Ms. Clinton is a good candidate or that she is clean, but I found it astoundingly hypocritical to rail against Clinton and excuse Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is what we all get. I do not like Trump, will not vote for him, but neither do I want someone or some party going against the wishes of the voters in an area where voters are supposed to be the deciding factor. This is one of the bedrock principles of a free society and I am not willing to set it aside simply because one or more people think they know better than everyone else.

Uh no, the Dems platform is the wholesale slaughter of unborn children, the perversion of marriage and biblical principles that this country was founded on. So yes I will point the finger at those things. And happy to do it.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is doing that?

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary was not in denial - she was preparing for her political career.

7. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lots of people I know.

Moreover, just look at the people here who are claiming that what Trump said was 11 years ago and should be irrelevant, while bringing up stuff Bill Clinton did 20 years ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She has been preparing for her political career since graduating college.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    uh huh

You don't get it. Hillary and the Dems brought up what Trump did 11 years ago so Trump and his defenders are point out not what Bill did but how Hillary defended him by attacking his accusers. Let's not misrepresent the situation. Its not helpful

• Winner Winner x 1