1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What about Liars?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Heavenly Pilgrim, Apr 17, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No one is taling about their POSITION in Christ but about their OWN PERSON which is yet unglorified.

2. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

To the reader: Note how in all of the passages mentioned by Biblicist, he makes no distinction between temptation in the mind and sin itself.

3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

To the Reader, notice that HP CANNOT READ too well. Most of these texts explicitly state what kind of thought "IS" sin rather than is "temptation."

Read it again!

4. Moriah

Moriah New Member

That is an E X C E L E N T point. I love it!

5. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

2Pe 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Ge 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Ge 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

These passages do not refer to the fleeting thought but to thoughts embraced where the imagination runs with it. Notice Genesis 6:5 describes the whole mindset of man as "EVIL CONTINUALLY" and that is the cause of "the wickedness of man was great in the earth."

Notice that Gen. 8:21 describes a characteristic MIND SET "from his youth" until his manhood. This is a characterization of man AFTER the flood and man IN GENERAL! Depraved nature.

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Both of you are blind and willingly so. Read what the text say not what you want to READ INTO them. They say nothing about temptation, the word "tempt" and "temptation" is not found in any of them but you READ IT INTO the text.

#26 The Biblicist, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  7. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

This is a very sad indivdual who needs your prayers that God may be mericful and save him. He is so full of hatred. He recently wrote a letter of confession and signed my name to it and posted on the internet. None of his charges against my lovely wife have one scintilla of truth to them. I feel sorry for him as this hatred will only destroy him. As for me, the Lord says "blessed are ye when" men say these kind of FALSE things about you for great is your reward in heaven. I have some great rewards in heaven.

8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Lets pick up where we left off. The verses I quoted have no reference to "temptation" or "tempted" nor do they deal with fleeting thoughts but with a MIND SET that characterizes fallen man as the above two verses demonstrate.

The point is these verses prove that sin can be "THOUGHTS" even though no action ever follows.

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I continue to pray for you and your family's safety. He is truly sick. :tear:

10. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Thank you. He is a mentally sick person as the court forced him to take a certified evaluation and he was diagnosed as medium high lethal to himself and to others.

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Too sad. :(

12. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Thank you Ann.

13. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Any chance that he might be demonically getting influenced, not just medically ill?

14. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Yes, there is some indications that he is directly under demonic influence. He is consumed with hatred and his hatred is not merely restricted toward me but toward God. His vile language and extreme slanders may indicate he is demon possessed.

Can you believe that HP thinks that it is I that might be libel for slander???? Anyone with two ounces of common sense cannot read this man's posts without seeing who is the real one slandering and who is being slandered. My poor godly wife who does have alzheimers, is his victim of slander now. He only attacks her to hurt me. He needs mental help but most of all he needs to be saved by God's mercy and it would be mercy indeed. I would rather see any man saved by God's mercy than destroyed by hatred or God's wrath.

15. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Do you think you are so unlike your son-in-law? You just assume HP knows what happened. What is wrong with you? Why do you think the worst of people? Just read what you said about me in this thread, you say I love evil. You say foul things yourself and think you can get away with it.

16. Moriah

Moriah New Member

There are demons people can get when they are exposed to someone else with those demons.

17. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So you are saying that Biblicist has demons? That is what I am reading in this post in light of what you wrote just before. That is sad.

18. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You are just as blind as HP lacking total common sense! Anyone with two grains of common sense can read such a post and tell who is slandering and who is being slandered.

How would you feel if that was your wife this man was slandering like that? Are you so void of common sense you cannot even read????

Have I ever used such language toward you or anyone else? Can't you read or is your own hated so blinded you that you cannot even discern such evil language???

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You are slandering me publicly. I demand that you provide PROOF of your slander where I EVER used such foul language against you or anyone else on this thread.

My own children will verify that they have never heard me use that kind of language in all of their life and now you are making this charge against me! Provide the evidence or shut your mouth.

20. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Listen how you speak to me. It sounds hateful to me too, not so different than the hate from your family member. You said I love evil. I know a foul and hateful person and their speech.

#40 Moriah, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012