1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What could turn you?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Biblicist, Nov 14, 2012.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GOD!

Once born of God, always a child of God. Can't be undone, nor would any child of God desire it to be undone. If not for Christ keeping me I would have quit many times.

How can one stop believing in that which they have a personal knowledge of is an absolute truth? :thumbsup:

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Holy spirit indwells us once saved by grace...

can God deny Himself?

3. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Amen! :thumbsup:

4. AresMan

AresMan Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is all God from start to finish.

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
    Php 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
    1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

2Ti 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

We all have a yearning to know our Creator as described in Romans 1. Light beyond that is from the mercy and grace of God, and His glorious Gospel. Without being chosen by the Lord, my spirit would not have been quickened, nor would I have had the faith to believe, or the desire to follow Jesus. From my creation, to every breath that I take, to everything I have, to salvation and eternity with Jesus, is all of God, and nothing in me. God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit get all the worship, adoration, praise, honor and thanksgiving.

6. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Watch out, starting to sound pretty reformed there!

sounds good to me!