1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

what do arminiains say to

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by massdak, Jan 17, 2004.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

those who have never heard the gospel?
    doesn't everyone have a chance to be saved?

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Anybody I talk do and they ask that question I tell them that it does not apply to them. But I can tell yoiu what a friend of mine's coworker had happen on the mission field in Ethiopia. He once told me of a member of their mission team was impressed to go to a particular village and tell them about Jesus. He began to share with one of the men in the village about Jesus. The man told him that he knew about Jesus. The man told him that he had never heard about Jesus but had a dream about him. So God was working in the man's heart when he had that dream and God was working in the Christian's heart to go to that village. So much for those who haven't heard.

I believe that God's work is man working together with God to accomplish God's eternal and temporal work on earth to His glory.