1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is the largest Church in America?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by ReformedBaptist, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucebaptist

brucebaptist New Member

philosophical mumbo jumbo...

apparently your god is not the God the Bible either. does not make a hoot that she was baptist before being rcc. made no difference that i was rcc before getting saved. people arent saved because of religious affiliation. there are plenty of baptists in hell but a lot more catholics in hell.

1 John 2:19
    They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

my wife was protestant before becoming rcc. now she thinks mary is co-savior. and breaks almost every command that Jesus has given us... she is sincere but lost. she obeys the pope, making her a papist or romanist but not a Christian... Bible is black and white. and you cannot twist to fit the god of your belly.

Jesus said, 'if you love Me keep my commands'... and 'he who loves Me, keepeth My Word'...

catholics show they do not love Christ by following the commands of men (catholic church) instead of Christ.
    they are lost and they teach a false gospel. ask a catholic, 'what must i do to be saved'? and what is their answer??? "join, the catholic church, get confirmed, partake of the sacraments and never miss a mass..." that is a false gospel and what does God have to say about false gospels?

Galatians 1:8-9
    8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

not only do catholics believe a false gospel, they teach a false gospel... thereby cursing themselves...

when a man forsakes the commands of Christ for the traditions of men... they are lost. plain and simple. and they need to hear the Truth so that they may be saved...

read your KJV and believe it.

#301 brucebaptist, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes my dear Doctor & that is her own personal decision. She is well versed in Baptistic ways & has made her choice. We all choose who & what we wish to be. No one impels or compels us. The same wind which blows a ship on the rocks could blow it into safe harbor. Praise God for the freedom of choice, for otherwise we would all be slaves indeed. :godisgood:

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bruce......I should think you would concentrate on your wife rather than strangers but perhaps that doesn't make sense to you either. for your own edification, I do read my KJV every day, hold a bible study each week & put my brother through a Baptist seminary. My family is well thanks

4. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

You talk about being brutal! You really don't think he is concerned about his wife or is engaged with her? It is taking part in discussions like this that better equip him to help her. You couldn't cut a man any lower than what you did! That is the insult of all insults.

5. brucebaptist

brucebaptist New Member

i concentrate on helping whoever i can see the true light of Christ as well as the true darkness of catholicism. when it comes to sharing the Gospel there are no strangers...

6. brucebaptist

brucebaptist New Member

its no sweat... i am commanded to forgive even an insult of all insults... insults like these are no problem when the Word of God is your armor and shield...

Matthew 18:20-22
    20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
    21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
    22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come now doctor... I hope the truth doesn't hurt people. Your just exaggerating. But since your the "Doctor" why dont you take the opportunity to tell the guy to take his KJV & show his wife scripture & dismiss the heresy. Right?

8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    PLEASE.....I didn't even say anything bout your momma.....:laugh:

9. brucebaptist

brucebaptist New Member

you're a funny guy. :thumbs:

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You have your wish. This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.