1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What would you think?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Plain ol' Ralph, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Plain ol' Ralph

Plain ol' Ralph New Member

"Final warning. You question the salvation of someone because they believe differently about divorce or about bible versions and you are history.

I'm asking others to watch every post. One complaint and you will be suspended. We have tried to be patient with your ramblings and false piety. You are NOT being persecuted; you must abide by the rules or you are gone."

Since all it will take is ONE complaint, and since I have been only accused of questioning any one's salvation, which I never did, but only to introduce the question of salvation and that w/o any accustaion or attempt to judge another's salvation, who will it be to file the first complaint?

Consider thyself welcome to complain to the effect you cannot deal with some one with whom you disagree in any other way. [​IMG]

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

So I assume you got that in a pm? Posting a pm message in public is, I beleive against the rules.

It appears your just pushing it to see if they'll do what they say they will.
    They will.

I personally have no idea what it is all about, as I don't read all threads. But to question someones salvation (even by sidestepping the issue) because you don't like what bible version they read or what they beleive about divorce is plain wrong.

3. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

I don't know who, if or when someone will file the complaint, but you have chosen to air your dirty laundry about something that was apparently sent to you. Seems to me you are setting yourself up to be deluted into believing you have been martyred for the cause.

How Sad.

Bro Tony

4. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Mat 18:15-17
    (15) Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
    (16) But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
    (17) And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Mat 5:23-24
    (23) Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
    (24) Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

1Co 13:4-5
    (4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
    (5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Luk 17:3-4
    (3) Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
    (4) And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

5. mioque

mioque New Member

Ralph
    "who will it be to file the first complaint?"
    "
    I will! [​IMG]
    Ofcourse you have to question my salvation in a believable fashion first, or it doesn't count.

What?

6. Plain ol' Ralph

Apparently, the very same "warning' is for public viewing, so your assumption is incorrect.

Second, I have not questioned anyone's salvation based on what version they choose, nor have I questioned one's salvation for believing the heresy of divorce legalized by sin of adultery.

What has been evaluated is the persistent rants of other members to the effect to draw the attention of said moderator, to suggest by their complaint to the adverse, because of their lack to communicate, and their inability to think anything except they have been taunted, but that's is certainly hypocritical, especially since they are the taunters.

thank you for your thoughts, but your presumption is just that, presumptuous.

7. Plain ol' Ralph

You, too, are wrong, again.

You are playing right into the scenario of the "complainers".

The moderator place for public view in the thread on "Become One Flesh" the very same thing, so again, you're still wrong, and even possibly on a witch-hunt, due to your lack of reasoning abilities.

8. Plain ol' Ralph

Wonderful!! I love the scriptures dealing with reconcilation!! But what about the ones dealing with presumptuous sins?

Do you really suggest I rebuke the ones responsible for their presumtions?

Maybe I just did?

9. Plain ol' Ralph

So? Would i be wrong to ask you when you got saved? Even if my entire motive is for like-mindedness and rejoicing together for the same cause?

10. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

What I Really Think
    by James Newman

I think that anyone who gets on a baptist debate forum and thinks they will not get their feelings hurt sometimes should go back to the Christian Coffee House thread and do the whining there. Sometimes you may get your salvation questioned, if having your salvation questioned makes you uncomfortable, perhaps you should be asking yourself why that is? I know that I will be raised up on the last day, my Lord promised that if I believed on Him, He would do this. No one can upset me by questioning my salvation. You want to say that you think I may not be saved? By all means, go ahead. I will question others salvation if they tell me that they know they are saved because they have good works and a warm fuzzy that tells them they are saved. Is that the gospel? I don't believe so. If I question your salvation and you get upset, I don't think you have any assurance at all, and making you think about it just makes you upset. That doesn't mean your not saved, just not sure. If you are not sure of your salvation, maybe it should be questioned. I suggest you get an answer before you die.

And Ralph should be nice. Unless someones salvation may be in question.

11. Plain ol' Ralph

Yes, your are exactly right, and besides, who in here would object if some one who had only been deceived really does get saved???????

Answer: the devil and his kin.

12. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Apparently this thread has been mis-named. Ralph does not care what anyone thinks, so why does he ask? One only has to read any threads he has been a part of. It is all about him, he is never wrong while anyone who disagrees with him is always wrong. Even in this thread he has shown that.

Ralph don't ask people what they think, because you really do not want to know. Stop being contentious and just go find some small group of Ralphites that will bow at every word you speak. You will not find them here, but what you will find is people sharing what they think whether you ask or not, or whether you agree or not.

You need to stop being so childish and self-centered and stop believing that the world revolves around you and your narrow views.

That's what I think. Thanks for asking although you really did not want to know.

Bro Tony

13. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Ralph,

Would it be too much to ask of you to speak clear and proper English? Practice your sentence structure before you post, please.